* [cip-dev] CIP Testing report week 40 and 41
@ 2017-10-13 14:46 Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-10-13 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

this report will be short since we have been concentrated on the release.

++ CIP kernel maintenance

* Intensive patch review to release a new kernel in the coming days,
before ELCE.
** Renesas related patches tests in order to include support in the
kernel, so later on in B at D. The plan is have it ready for the training
session.

++ CIP Testing project

* Moved from Jessie to Stretch as Guest OS. #152
** Link: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/152
* B at D v1.0 Release
** Please check the high level task to follow the process #141
*** Link: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/141
** Gold Master declared. Working on the deployment.
*** Release date/time announced: Wed 1th Oct. 2017 12:00 UTC

* B at D 101 training session preparation in progress
** Follow the progress in #126
*** Link: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/126

* Daily tests report from LAVA keep being sent daily to
cip-testing-reports mailing list.

++ Other activities

* Tom Pollard is helping us on the training session preparations.
Welcome Tom.
* CIP developers meeting at ELCE announced.
* Next week toscalix will be at the AGL AMM.
* ELCE talk (Ben H. and toscalix) preparation in progress.

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] CIP Testing report week 40 and 41
@ 2017-10-13 15:10 ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-10-13 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 13/10/17 16:46, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this report will be short since we have been concentrated on the release.
>
> ++ CIP kernel maintenance
>
> * Intensive patch review to release a new kernel in the coming days,
> before ELCE.
> ** Renesas related patches tests in order to include support in the
> kernel, so later on in B at D. The plan is have it ready for the training
> session.
>
> ++ CIP Testing project
>
> * Moved from Jessie to Stretch as Guest OS. #152
> ** Link: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/152
> * B at D v1.0 Release
> ** Please check the high level task to follow the process #141
> *** Link: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/141
> ** Gold Master declared. Working on the deployment.
> *** Release date/time announced: Wed 1th Oct. 2017 12:00 UTC

18th

The excitement played against me.

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt