* [cip-dev] [cip-members] CIP Workshop at ELCE: B@D 101 training session. Call for registration
       [not found] <59CD06B6.5020805@codethink.co.uk>
@ 2017-10-19  5:45 ` Binh Thanh. Nguyen
From: Binh Thanh. Nguyen @ 2017-10-19  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello,

I hope it still has a slot for me.
* Name : Binh Nguyen
* Company : Renesas Design Vietnam
* Position/role : Developer
* Why you are interested on this workshop : we are working to make CIP B at D support Renesas board, It is helpful to do some practice with main developer behind B at D
* Are you coming with your own board or do you need one? I Renesas board, but unfortunately I cannot carry it on flight. So I will need a board.

Best regards,
Binh Nguyen

@ 2017-10-19  8:35   ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-10-19  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 19/10/17 07:45, Binh Thanh. Nguyen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope it still has a slot for me.
> * Name : Binh Nguyen
> * Company : Renesas Design Vietnam
> * Position/role : Developer
> * Why you are interested on this workshop : we are working to make CIP B at D support Renesas board, It is helpful to do some practice with main developer behind B at D
> * Are you coming with your own board or do you need one? I Renesas board, but unfortunately I cannot carry it on flight. So I will need a board.

I am currently in an event but as soon as I have a slot I will add you
to the list in the wiki. See you on Sunday.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk