* https://github.com/ceph/rocksdb
@ 2017-09-05 11:41 Amit
From: Amit @ 2017-09-05 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hello,

To submit PR for issues in rocksdb.

Do we need to send commits to this upstream? Or other place?

I submitted few: https://github.com/ceph/rocksdb/pulls

Again I find this is fork of facebook/rocksdb?

--
Thanks
Amit Kumar

* Re: https://github.com/ceph/rocksdb
@ 2017-09-05 15:14 ` Mark Nelson
From: Mark Nelson @ 2017-09-05 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit, ceph-devel

On 09/05/2017 06:41 AM, Amit wrote:
> Hello,
>
> To submit PR for issues in rocksdb.
>
> Do we need to send commits to this upstream? Or other place?
>
> I submitted few: https://github.com/ceph/rocksdb/pulls
>
> Again I find this is fork of facebook/rocksdb?

I think we probably want any changes to rocksdb to be approved upstream
before we start using it.  Probably the first order of business is to
get feedback from the rocksdb devs here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rocksdb.dev/

Mark

* Re: https://github.com/ceph/rocksdb
@ 2017-09-06  2:46   ` Jos Collin