* Licence
@ 2017-10-04  6:29 Sreekanth
From: Sreekanth @ 2017-10-04  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hello,

We are planning to use MTD Utilities for POC. We would like to know what are
the implications and will be any licence fees for MTD Utilities if we are
using the libraries.

Thanks,
Sreekanth

* Re: Licence
@ 2017-10-04  6:57 ` Richard Weinberger
From: Richard Weinberger @ 2017-10-04  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sreekanth; +Cc: linux-mtd

Sreekanth,

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Sreekanth <sreekanth.a@implantaire.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are planning to use MTD Utilities for POC. We would like to know what are
> the implications and will be any licence fees for MTD Utilities if we are
> using the libraries.

Please read the COPYING file in the mtd-utils source package.

//richard

* RE: Licence
@ 2017-10-04  7:11   ` Sreekanth
From: Sreekanth @ 2017-10-04  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)