From: jojo <rjiejie@gmail.com>
To: Daiane Angolini <daiane.angolini@freescale.com>
Cc: "meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org"
	"yocto@yoctoproject.org" <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: 回复: meta-freescale] 回复: ow to install pulseaudio completely
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:02:29 +0800	[thread overview]

I need to install the "pulseaudio-server" really & start up pulseaudio in daemon mode,

  hdmi output is ok :)

bitbake -e | grep ^DISTRO_FEATURES
DISTRO_FEATURES="alsa argp bluetooth ext2 irda largefile pcmcia usbgadget usbhost wifi xattr nfs zeroconf pci 3g nfc x11 ipv4 ipv6 libc-backtrace libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets libc-charsets libc-crypt                                    libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg libc-fstab libc-ftraverse          libc-getlogin libc-idn libc-inet-anl libc-libm libc-libm-big libc-locales libc-locale-code                                       libc-memusage libc-nis libc-nsswitch libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn libc-streams libc-sunrpc                                         libc-utmp libc-utmpx libc-wordexp libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp libc-posix-regexp-glibc                                         libc-posix-wchar-io pulseaudio sysvinit largefile opengl multiarch wayland"
DISTRO_FEATURES_LIBC_class-nativesdk="ipv4 ipv6 libc-backtrace libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets libc-charsets libc-crypt                                    libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg libc-fstab libc-ftraverse                                   libc-getlogin libc-idn libc-inet-anl libc-libm libc-libm-big libc-locales libc-locale-code                                         libc-memusage libc-nis libc-nsswitch libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn libc-streams libc-sunrpc        libc-utmp libc-utmpx libc-wordexp libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp libc-posix-regexp-glibc                                       libc-posix-wchar-io"
DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL="pulseaudio sysvinit"
DISTRO_FEATURES_LIBC="ipv4 ipv6 libc-backtrace libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets libc-charsets libc-crypt                                    libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg libc-fstab libc-ftraverse                                   libc-getlogin libc-idn libc-inet-anl libc-libm libc-libm-big libc-locales libc-locale-code                                         libc-memusage libc-nis libc-nsswitch libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn libc-streams libc-sunrpc                        libc-utmp libc-utmpx libc-wordexp libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp libc-posix-regexp-glibc                                       libc-posix-wchar-io"
DISTRO_FEATURES_LIBC_DEFAULT="ipv4 ipv6 libc-backtrace libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets libc-charsets libc-crypt                                    libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg libc-fstab libc-ftraverse                                   libc-getlogin libc-idn libc-inet-anl libc-libm libc-libm-big libc-locales libc-locale-code                                         libc-memusage libc-nis libc-nsswitch libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn libc-streams libc-sunrpc                libc-utmp libc-utmpx libc-wordexp libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp libc-posix-regexp-glibc                                       libc-posix-wchar-io"

Thanks,

- Jojo

在 2013年9月12日星期四,下午7:29,Daiane Angolini 写道:

From: jojo <rjiejie@gmail.com>
To: Daiane Angolini <daiane.angolini@freescale.com>
Cc: "meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org"
	"yocto@yoctoproject.org" <yocto@yoctoproject.org>