* t3902-quoted.sh broken on cygwin
@ 2007-07-02  8:46 Alex Riesen
From: Alex Riesen @ 2007-07-02  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

... and I suspect it is broken on MacOSX as well.
I suggest we disable the test completely on Cygwin/MinGW,
and after a test of course, on MacOSX.

The problem is the filesystems deficiencies again (HT and LF
can't be used in the filenames on Windows, and the unicode
characters may get broken on MacOSX).

* Re: t3902-quoted.sh broken on cygwin
@ 2007-07-02 16:36 ` Brian Gernhardt
From: Brian Gernhardt @ 2007-07-02 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jul 2, 2007, at 4:46 AM, Alex Riesen wrote:

> ... and I suspect it is broken on MacOSX as well.
> I suggest we disable the test completely on Cygwin/MinGW,
> and after a test of course, on MacOSX.

The only test that is broken for me (on OS X) is t9400 (9, 11,13).
t3902 goes by without a problem.

The filenames in there must use the same normalized form as OS X does
internally.

~~ Brian