* [review-request] 5916 "The current page should have its left navigation item highlighted"
@ 2014-03-25  3:02 Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2014-03-25  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BARROS PENA, BELEN, DAMIAN, ALEXANDRU; +Cc: Wymore, Farrell, toaster

Hi Belen and Alex,

This patch implements the blocks for highlighting the navigation links per page, plus it makes the build's breadcrumb not be a link for the dashboard page, as per our discussions.

  * Here is the branch: dreyna/navbar_5916

It is after my "dreyna/build-dashboard" branch.

  * I have tested it for each navigation link, including both Configuration pages, and all four Tasks pages.

  * I have also tested it for multiple targets, but you either need to bring in Dave's target page, or you need to locally update the "poky/master" view class, in order to pass in the target  record for link matching purposes:

      def target(request, build_id, target_id):
          template = "target.html"
          if Build.objects.filter(pk=build_id).count() == 0 :
              return redirect(builds)
          context = {
                  'build' : Build.objects.filter(pk=build_id)[0],
                  'target': Target.objects.filter(pk=target_id)[0],
          }
          return render(request, template, context)

Thanks,
David

* Re: [review-request] 5916 "The current page should have its left navigation item highlighted"
@ 2014-03-25 10:54 ` Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2014-03-25 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David L (Wind River), Damian, Alexandru
  Cc: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River), toaster

On 25/03/2014 03:02, "Reyna, David" <david.reyna@windriver.com> wrote:

>Hi Belen and Alex,
>
>This patch implements the blocks for highlighting the navigation links
>per page, plus it makes the build¹s breadcrumb not be a link for the
>dashboard page, as per our discussions.

>  * Here is the branch: dreyna/navbar_5916

This is working great. Thanks!

@ 2014-03-27 15:40   ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-03-27 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen; +Cc: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River), toaster