* Issue with Toaster and Yocto Thud Release
@ 2019-01-23 14:08 Abdelrahman Ibrahem
From: Abdelrahman Ibrahem @ 2019-01-23 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

I'm trying to get Toaster and Yocto running on Ubuntu 18.04.

However, when running either the start or the lsupdates commands I get a
"orm.models.DoesNotExist" exception thrown.

It appears to be happing in the following line

li_branch_id_to_toaster_release[id] = \
Release.objects.get(name=index.branches[id].name)

at id=15 and branch name = thud.

Is this an issue on my side or should I submit a bug?

-- Abdelrahman Ibrahem

* Re: Issue with Toaster and Yocto Thud Release
@ 2019-01-24  7:05 ` Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2019-01-24  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Abdelrahman Ibrahem, toaster

Hi Abdelrahman,

Sorry about that. The official fix will not appear until the next Thud spin.

It is a known error. I will send you the patch.

- David