* AVRCP example
@ 2016-06-12 11:11 Marco Trapanese
From: Marco Trapanese @ 2016-06-12 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello,
I'm running bluez 5.40 and pulseaudio 8.0 on a Debian Jessie system.
I paired and trusted a phone and I can play audio using A2DP from phone
to the machine.

Now I want to control the audio from the machine, i.e. prev/next, show
song title, etc...

I don't understand how to use the simple-player example.
It says:

> Available commands:
> 	PropertiesChanged(interface, properties)
> 	help(cmd)
>
> Use python syntax to pass arguments to available methods.
> E.g.: PropertiesChanged({'Metadata' : {'Title': 'My title', 'Album': 'my album' }})

but if I try exactly what it suggests:

> PropertiesChanged({'Metadata' : {'Title': 'My title', 'Album': 'my album' }})

it returns this error:

> PropertiesChanged() takes at least 3 arguments (2 given)

Please, would you help me to understand how to run this example, or at
least how to implement a single command? i.e. how to select the next song.

Thanks!
Marco

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-12 11:11 UTC | newest]