* How to add 2 different SND_PCI_QUIRKs for 2 models with the same PCI subsys vend + prod ids?
@ 2022-06-13  7:54 Hans de Goede
From: Hans de Goede @ 2022-06-13  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel; +Cc: nikitashvets

Hi All,

There is a problem with the sound on the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7 13IML05, which
requires a SND_PCI_QUIRK to fix. But there already is an existing quirk
for another Lenovo laptop using the same  PCI subsys vend + prod ids.

For more details see:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Lenovo_Yoga_Duet_7_13IML05#Audio

So I guess this means that we need to add a way to also include a DMI match
for SND_PCI_QUIRKs ?

Maybe add a:

const struct dmi_systemid *dmi_ids;

member to struct snd_pci_quirk and a new
SND_PCI_QUIRK_DMI macro to set this?

Regards,

Hans