From: "Dongsoo, Nathaniel Kim" <dongsoo.kim@gmail.com>
To: Tony Lindgren <tony@atomide.com>
Cc: Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>,
	Kevin Hilman <khilman@deeprootsystems.com>,
	Steve Sakoman <sakoman@gmail.com>,
	linux-media@vger.kernel.org,
	"linux-omap@vger.kernel.org" <linux-omap@vger.kernel.org>,
	Manjunath Hadli <mrh@ti.com>,
	"Aguirre Rodriguez, Sergio Alberto" <saaguirre@ti.com>,
	"Hiremath, Vaibhav" <hvaibhav@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Embedded Linux Conference
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:05:58 +0900	[thread overview]

Oh! I can see my laptop!

It was nice to meet you everyone.

Sorry for not be talking with you much. I had to review my work with
Hans before today's presentation.

I appreciate for the beer. Cheers.

Nate

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Tony Lindgren <tony@atomide.com> wrote:
> * Tony Lindgren <tony@atomide.com> [090406 18:45]:

>> > Just spoke withem on the phone, they'll just have some
>> > basketball on tv. So let's meet there and if it's too loud
>> > we can go somewhere else.
>>
>> Oops, Harry's bar is completely packed, let's meet at the
>> bar next door to Haary's, it's called The Grove.
>
> So six people showed up last night for beers, we took few
> photos of this historic event :)
>
> http://www.muru.com/linux/omap/events/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tony

DongSoo, Nathaniel Kim
Engineer
Mobile S/W Platform Lab.
Digital Media & Communications R&D Centre
Samsung Electronics CO., LTD.
e-mail : dongsoo.kim@gmail.com
          dongsoo45.kim@samsung.com

From: "Dongsoo, Nathaniel Kim" <dongsoo.kim@gmail.com>