* [LARTC] TC installation
@ 2005-06-23 13:47 Marius Corici
From: Marius Corici @ 2005-06-23 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Even on a i386 machine for a very simple qdisc i get this error answer:

RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

what are the options in the kernel that i have to choose to escape
this error? I really know nothing about netlink sockets, what they
are, where they are in the kernel, what should i do.
please help.

Thank you in advance,

Marius Corici

* Re: [LARTC] TC installation
@ 2005-06-23 20:44 ` Kiruthika Selvamani
From: Kiruthika Selvamani @ 2005-06-23 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

u need atleast 2.4.27 or higher version of kernel and also what
command are you trying to run

Kiruthika

On 6/23/05, Marius Corici <coricim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Even on a i386 machine for a very simple qdisc i get this error answer:
>
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
>
> what are the options in the kernel that i have to choose to escape
> this error? I really know nothing about netlink sockets, what they
> are, where they are in the kernel, what should i do.
> please help.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>

> Marius Corici

* Re: [LARTC] TC installation
@ 2005-06-23 14:04 Andreas Unterkircher
From: Andreas Unterkircher @ 2005-06-23 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

First off all we need your kernel and iproute2 version...

Cheers
Andreas