* Data center routing issue affecting downloads.yoctoproject.org and Autobuilder
@ 2019-12-13 19:54 Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2019-12-13 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto-infrastructure, Yocto Project Discussion

Our colo provider has identified the routing equipment that was the
source of the problem and is working on configuring the replacement. We
expect that full service will be restored within the next hour or so.

I will follow up once this happens, plus you can follow this issue at
the following page:

https://status.linuxfoundation.org/incidents/w4ncns4hyxgg

Until the repair is complete downloads.yoctoproject.org,
state.yoctoproject.org, autobuilder.yocto.io, and the typhoon autobulder
workers are not available.

--

Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / Yocto Project

* Re: [yocto-infrastructure] Data center routing issue affecting downloads.yoctoproject.org and Autobuilder
@ 2019-12-13 20:40 ` Armpit
From: Armpit @ 2019-12-13 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Halstead, yocto-infrastructure, Yocto Project Discussion

thanks for the update.

- armin

@ 2019-12-13 20:52   ` Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2019-12-13 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto-infrastructure, Yocto Project Discussion; +Cc: akuster808

Networking is restored in the Portland Oregon data center.

Down 2019-12-13  03:07 PST
Up at  2019-12-13  12:37 PST

We are currently online using a spare router. We will remove this
single point of failure when we transition off of this spare
equipment. We will announce the planned downtime for the move in the
coming weeks.

--

@ 2019-12-13 21:11     ` Armpit
From: Armpit @ 2019-12-13 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)