* [U-Boot] U-Boot: problems with travis build
@ 2019-11-15  6:48 Heiko Schocher
From: Heiko Schocher @ 2019-11-15  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Tom,

I tried to trigger a travis build for patches I want to post, see:
https://travis-ci.org/hsdenx/u-boot-test/builds/611740123

I see now 2 problems with travis builds:

- "NXP ARM32" and "32bit sun8i" take too long, I splitted them into
   2 jobs locally, see patches:

   https://github.com/hsdenx/u-boot-test/commit/5a78bcdeb201dbf11a7c2d9604fd24c528304453
   https://github.com/hsdenx/u-boot-test/commit/7cce3062267d580fbd41b9dc35539f9d1278d73a

   just triggered a build again on travis, see:

   https://travis-ci.org/hsdenx/u-boot-test/builds/612239100

   I post this patches if they work.

   (Restart yesterday of "32bit sun8i" job didn;t help, today morning
    it helped, but I think, we should split this job into two to
    be save)

- could not fetch "grub2-arm64-efi-2.02~beta2-87.1.aarch64.rpm"

   see:
   https://travis-ci.org/hsdenx/u-boot-test/jobs/611740195#L702

   This happens for a lot of test.py jobs ...

   Tried to restart this jobs, but this did not help...

   Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks!

bye,
Heiko
Phone: +49-8142-66989-52   Fax: +49-8142-66989-80   Email: hs at denx.de

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-15  6:48 UTC | newest]