* Opinions about the health of the Git community
@ 2021-08-16  9:50 Felipe Contreras
From: Felipe Contreras @ 2021-08-16  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello,

Now and then I've received personal emails stating opinions that people
fear to share publicly on the mailing list.

Since recently I was punished by the Project Leadership Committee by
what in my opinion is nothing more than expressing my opinion [1], I've
decided to start this public query about the health of the Git
community.

Essentially I'm looking for all opinions, which I promise to keep
anonymous. If you are afraid of expressing an opinion because it might
hurt your job, or your standing on the community, here is the place to
do it.

Reply directly to me. If you don't trust me to keep your opinion
anonymous you can use an anonymous email service [2].

Because the community leaders believe this kind of discussion is
"harmful", please reply only to me, and not the mailing list, even if
you are not afraid of sharing your opinion publicly.

Although you can share any opinion you have, here are two questions you
can use as a baseline:

  1. How is in your opinion the health of the Git community?

  2. If it was up to you, is there anything you would change?

Cheers.

[1] https://felipec.wordpress.com/2021/08/16/git-ban/
[2] https://anonymousemail.me/

--
Felipe Contreras

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-16  9:50 UTC | newest]