* Re:Web Designing
@ 2015-12-11  6:08 info-OnaJov3B4jrzs492ZWNkEA
From: info-OnaJov3B4jrzs492ZWNkEA @ 2015-12-11  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

Hi There,
I was sent you an mail regarding Web Designing hope you are found it. This
is an follow-up email for you, Interested in our proposal or not?

Let us know if you are interested, I am waiting here your valuable reply.

Kind Regards

Nancy

  _____

From: Lexi @ 2015-08-28  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

Hi,
Hope you are doing well. I was expecting your response on my email for Web Designing as was mailed you.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

Kind Regards
Lexi
Website Development Manager,
From: info-OAhaUWqbFdkP+3IMVm7KfQ@public.gmane.org [mailto:info-OAhaUWqbFdkP+3IMVm7KfQ@public.gmane.org]
Sent Thu, August 27, 2015 9:30 AM

Hi,
Hope you are well.
I am Lexi, Website Development Manager; I was surfing through site from your domain and came across yours URL. Have been observing various changes in trends in the Industry and the types of sites other players in your domain are using. The field has grown since you last updated your website as per available records in Domain tools. There are a lot more advanced and user friendly websites
Which appeal to the consumer? A website determines the brand of a firm in the online world.
Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible redesigning/redevelopment of your website and I will be happy to explain in greater details.
If You Are Interested in Then Let Me Know I would Happy to send You Price etc....
I look forward to your mail.

Disclaimer: please reply this mail with word "unsubemail55-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org" on & we assure you that you will never get any mail from us.