* Using meta-ti and openembedded
@ 2012-04-19  7:41 Mounir Bzeouich
From: Mounir Bzeouich @ 2012-04-19  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-ti

Dear Mr;

We want to build an angstrom distribution for  AM335x  EVM using openEmbedded and meta-ti, which version of bitbake we should use ?
Did you have a tutorial describing how to integrate meta-ti in standard  OpenEmbedded.

Best regards;

Mounir BZEOUICH
Embedded Software Engineer
Groupe Telnet
TELNET TECHNOCENTRE
Les Berges du Lac - 1053 Tunis
Tél. : [+216] 71 860 233 (Ext. 1823)
Fax : [+216] 71 860 069

* Re: Using meta-ti and openembedded
@ 2012-04-19 17:42 ` Monk, Roger
From: Monk, Roger @ 2012-04-19 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mounir Bzeouich, meta-ti

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 08:41:20, Mounir Bzeouich wrote:
> Subject: [meta-ti] Using meta-ti and openembedded
>
> Dear Mr;
>

> We want to build an angstrom distribution for  AM335x  EVM using
> openEmbedded and meta-ti, which version of bitbake we should use ?
>
> Did you have a tutorial describing how to integrate meta-ti in
> standard OpenEmbedded.

Hi Mounir,

You should follow instructions at :-

http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/building-angstrom

~roger

> Best regards;
>

> Mounir BZEOUICH
>
> Embedded Software Engineer
>
> Groupe Telnet
>
> TELNET TECHNOCENTRE
>
> Les Berges du Lac - 1053 Tunis
>
> Tél. : [+216] 71 860 233 (Ext. 1823)
>
> Fax : [+216] 71 860 069

Texas Instruments Limited, 800 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7YL. Registered in England & Wales under company number 00574102

* Re: Using meta-ti and openembedded
@ 2012-04-20  8:07   ` Mounir Bzeouich
From: Mounir Bzeouich @ 2012-04-20  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Monk, Roger, Mounir Bzeouich, meta-ti