* [Buildroot] Using gpio on AT91SAM9260
@ 2007-04-02 14:39 Paul Kavan
From: Paul Kavan @ 2007-04-02 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

I have been trying to determine how to use the gpio on the
AT91SAM9260ek. I know this may seem like a strange post for the
buildroot list, but I cannot determine how to use the cross-compiler
to handle input/output with the gpio. I thought someone on the list
might have some experience with the gpio on the AT91SAM9260ek.

Thanks.

Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-04-02 14:39 UTC | newest]