* for your images 16
@ 2018-10-24 12:22 Kate
From: Kate @ 2018-10-24 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

We are an imaging team who can process 300+ images daily.

If you need any image editing service, please contact us today.

We do mainly images cut out and clipping path, masking.
Such as for your ecommerce photos, jewelry photos retouching, also it is
for beauty portraits and skin images
and wedding photos.

We provide test editing if you send some photos.

Thanks,
Kate

* for your images 16
@ 2018-10-24 12:22 Kate