* [lm-sensors] lm_sensors 3.1 unique config file
@ 2009-03-10  7:34 Csaplár Zoltán
From: Csaplár Zoltán @ 2009-03-10  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Could anybody explain me fully, how I could make a 'sensor.d' unique config
file to the new lm.sensors 3.1 that is compatible with my own motherboard?
Maybe could anybody send me an example?

Thank you very much,
Zoltán Csaplár

* [lm-sensors]  lm_sensors 3.1 unique config file
@ 2009-03-10 13:09 ` Charles
From: Charles @ 2009-03-10 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hello Zolt?n Csapl?r  :-)

Your motherboard has an it8712 but only the designers know exactly how it is
connected.  If you are lucky there will be an /etc/sensors3.conf file for
your motherboard at http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/lm-sensors/.

Have a look and write back.  If there isn't one for your exact motherboard
then you have to make one ...

Best

Charles

===========================

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:34:29 +0100
From: Csapl?r Zolt?n <csaplar.zoltan@gmail.com>
Subject: [lm-sensors] lm_sensors 3.1 unique config file
To: lm-sensors@lm-sensors.org

Could anybody explain me fully, how I could make a 'sensor.d' unique config
file to the new lm.sensors 3.1 that is compatible with my own motherboard?
Maybe could anybody send me an example?

Thank you very much,
Zolt?n Csapl?r

* Re: [lm-sensors] lm_sensors 3.1 unique config file
@ 2009-04-29 15:00 ` Csaplár Zoltán
From: Csaplár Zoltán @ 2009-04-29 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

hello,

I've written a program that uses lm_sensors 3.1. It's on a lot of PCs, but I
managed to collect the chips just now:

- ITE IT8712F
- ITE IT8718F
Winbond:
- w83627ehf
- w83627hf
Nat. Semi.:
- PC8374L
- PC87372
SMSC:
- EMC2700LPC
- LPC47M10x (smsc47m1)
- LPC47M15x (smsc47m1)
- LPC47M172
- LPC47M172
- LPC47M172
- LPC47M182
- SCH5027D-NW

I checked the sensors.conf.eg file to the lm_sensors, but fortunately it
consists just little information. I cannot understand its logic and how to
build up such a file, so I would like to ask for your help.

Could somebody send or link me the config files that belong to the above
mentioned chips?
May a more complete collection exist?
Please, if you need some out RPM (e.g. IT8118F) to get a chip, let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Zoli