* Estimating Services
@ 2022-03-31 16:05 frasierdreamlandestimation
From: frasierdreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mediatek

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Gavin Mcalister
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2023-05-03 15:10 erwinshrader438
From: erwinshrader438 @ 2023-05-03 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-trace-kernel

Hi,

We are an estimating firm and offer our services to GC's, Sub Contractors and Architects. We perform commercial and residential estimates & takeoffs.

If you have any job for estimating or designing just send over the project plans/details after reviewing the drawings, We will give you 85% off market price. You may also ask us for samples of our recent work.

Thanks.
Regards,
Erwin Shrader
Marketing Manager
Crown Estimation, LLC

From: erwinshrader438 @ 2023-05-03 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-block

@ 2023-05-03 15:08 erwinshrader438
From: erwinshrader438 @ 2023-05-03 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

@ 2022-06-30 15:59 prichard.dreamlandestimation
From: prichard.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Prichard Peter
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-06-30 15:57 prichard.dreamlandestimation
From: prichard.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

@ 2022-06-30 15:56 elda.dreamlandestimation
From: elda.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Elda Pierre
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-06-30 15:55 ariel.dreamlandestimation
From: ariel.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-msm

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Ariel Goldman
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-06-30 15:52 elda.dreamlandestimation

From: elda.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

@ 2022-06-30 15:49 emmitt.dreamlandestimation
From: emmitt.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-block

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Emmitt Nagle
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-06-30 15:48 emmitt.dreamlandestimation
From: emmitt.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

@ 2022-06-30 15:41 pride.dreamlandestimation
From: pride.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Pride Millard
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-06-30 15:41 bryce.dreamlamdestimation
From: bryce.dreamlamdestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Bryce Weems
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-06-30 15:40 bryce.dreamlamdestimation
From: bryce.dreamlamdestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

@ 2022-06-30 15:33 bryce.dreamlamdestimation

From: bryce.dreamlamdestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-m68k

@ 2022-06-30 15:31 carman.dreamlandestimation
From: carman.dreamlandestimation @ 2022-06-30 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mediatek

Fa!zAn, 11:10 AM
Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Carman Riley
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-03-31 16:25 nickolasdreamlandestimation
From: nickolasdreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Nickolas Casas
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-03-31 16:22 nickolasdreamlandestimation

From: nickolasdreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

@ 2022-03-31 16:19 ulyssesdreamlandestimation
From: ulyssesdreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Ulysses Kraft
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-03-31 16:17 ulyssesdreamlandestimation
From: ulyssesdreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

@ 2022-03-31 16:15 silasdreamlandestimation
From: silasdreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-msm

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Silas Prosser
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-03-31 16:09 royceldreamlandestimation
From: royceldreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Roycel Wahl
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-03-31 16:09 armanddreamlandestimation
From: armanddreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-block

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Armand Southern
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services
@ 2022-03-31 16:08 royceldreamlandestimation
From: royceldreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

@ 2022-03-31 16:07 armanddreamlandestimation
From: armanddreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

@ 2022-03-31 16:06 moyadreamlandestimation
From: moyadreamlandestimation @ 2022-03-31 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Moya Rhett
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Estimating Services