* Interesting deal
@ 2010-11-27 20:57 A.M.Yassini
From: A.M.Yassini @ 2010-11-27 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting,

My name is Mr. A. M. Yassin, I live and work in Abu Dhabi UAE.
I have an urgent business which I believe will interest you.
Find the enclose for details.

For any reason you cannot open that attachment, please let me
know so that I can resend it in the body of the mail, thank you.

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

A. M. Yassin

[-- Attachment #2: Interesting deal.pdf --]

* Interesting deal
@ 2010-12-03  4:14 A.M.Yassin
From: A.M.Yassin @ 2010-12-03  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-11-29 23:12 A.M.Yassin
From: A.M.Yassin @ 2010-11-29 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-11-18 13:27 Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi
From: Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi @ 2010-11-18 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

My Name is Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi, a Bank Officer here in Abu Dhabi,
here in United Arab Emirates. I am writing in regards to an opportunity
in my office that will be an immense benefit to both of us. I have been
in search of someone in your country for this business transaction that
I am about to explain to you, so when I saw your contact details online,
I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.
I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$26,700,000.00 (Twenty
Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Amir Khouri, an Iraqi Foreign Oil
consultant /contractor with OIL AND NATURAL GAS INDUSTRY, who unfortunately
lost his life in the May 26, 2006 Earthquake disaster in Jawa, Indonesia
that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and
that was how he met his end. Personally I have been un-successful in
locating the relatives for the past 4 years and the information I got from
the Iraqi Government is that none of his family member survived the 2 Gulf
wars. Therefore I seek your consent to present you as the next of
kin / Beneficiary so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$26,700,000.00 can be paid to you instead of letting the bank confiscate
the money since nobody has shown up for the claim or applied in writing for
4years since the Earthquake happened.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because
he was my friend and I was also his account relationship officer. Amir Khouri
did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was established, and
he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested
that Amir Khouri should give instructions on what to do about his account,
if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been
looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors
happens to find out that Amir Khouri is dead and do not have any Heir,
they will take the funds for their own personal use, so I don't want such
to happen. That was why when I saw your contact details online I was happy
and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir
to the account, since you come from the same country with him and my bank
head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved;
the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you and me from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to
take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting
we share the funds equal parts, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist
me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on
this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the
details once I receive your urgent response.

Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your urgent response.

Best regards,

Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi.

* Interesting deal
@ 2010-11-16 11:57 ` Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi
From: Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi @ 2010-11-16 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting,

My name is Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi, I live and work in
Abu Dhabi UAE. I have an urgent business which I believe will
interest you. Find the enclose for details.

For any reason you cannot open that attachment, please let me
know so that I can resend it in the body of the mail, thank you.

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi

From: Mr. Jamil Ibrahim ElHalabi @ 2010-11-16 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)