* Card Issuing
@ 2022-05-05 12:37 Claims
From: Claims @ 2022-05-05 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Congratulations!

We are pleased to announce that your E M A I L ADDRESS has been selected to receive $ 1,500,000 under the IFC Covid Global Development F u n d i n g Program. Your reference number (IFC-060290_EC).

You are to receive your f u n d i n g through a certified debit VISA ATM Card. Contact Mrs. Onari Duke with details below:

Card Issuing Bank: UBA Group
Contact N a m e: Mrs. Onari Duke
E m a i l: help.onariduke@gmail.com

We hope to hear from you as soon as you receive payment for the IFC Global Development F u n d.

Greetings,

Mr. Philippe Le Houérou (Chairman of IFC)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-05 12:37 UTC | newest]