* Managing a WiFi interface with a broken driver
@ 2020-01-27  0:32 Morten W. Petersen
From: Morten W. Petersen @ 2020-01-27  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi.

I'm hacking away at an Orange Pi Lite 2.

After problems with the network connection, I created a temporary fix -
which doesn't work for large downloads:

http://blogologue.com/blog_entry?id=1579788589X84

Today I created an updated script, which brings down the entire interface
if something is wrong and brings it back up.

https://blogologue.com/wpas2.sh

However, some time-consuming downloads stop, and it isn't possible to
restart at the point at which they stopped.

I was thinking of using a bridge as a keep-alive and a buffer for when the
interface is torn down and brought back up, but couldn't google a solution
for this.

Is it possible to setup a bridge this way, or should I use something else?

TIA,

Morten

Blogging at https://blogologue.com
On Instagram at https://instagram.com/morphexx
On Twitter at https://twitter.com/blogologue

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-27  0:54 UTC | newest]