* [U-Boot] Congratulations - Promo Winner
@ 2010-11-02  4:51 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION
From: MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION @ 2010-11-02  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Congratulations - Promo Winner

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the
1st November 2010, your e-mail address,attached to winning
numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the Tenth
lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
?450,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer
ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of our
International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our prominent
MS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use
of the internet. You are advised to contact the claims
processor with the details below via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Glenn Bradley
EMAIL: mrglennbradley01 at yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:... 5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
RACHEL STEWART.

* [U-Boot] Congratulations - Promo Winner
@ 2010-11-02  6:41 MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION