* how to use regex inside new netfilter extension modules?
@ 2010-03-03 18:41 Balaji Venkatamohan
From: Balaji Venkatamohan @ 2010-03-03 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hello,

I need to use regular expressions inside the point of decision match
function. I could not use 'regex.h ' or any other standard C library
inside any of xt_*.c or xt_c*.h files. I could also see that none of the
netfilter match extensions have them. I would also like to know why is it
so?

Is there already any regular expression definitions defined in any of
linux modules?

Thanks,
Balaji