* Urgent Attention
@ 2010-03-29 16:39 Sgt. Ken Holland
From: Sgt. Ken Holland @ 2010-03-29 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Permit me to approach you in this manner.I am Sgt. Ken Holland of the US Marine in Ba'qubah,Iraq. We got the sum of $15,500,000.00 we made from some Crude Oil Money deal that i will want you to help us receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you. If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details.

Sgt. Ken Holland

* Urgent Attention
@ 2021-01-25 14:06 steve Johnson
From: steve Johnson @ 2021-01-25 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hey Dear Friend,

My name is Steven Chance Johnson a USA citizen. I am a retired US Navy officer
and i have as well worked as a retail Insurance and risk management
agent for 30yrs. I am married with two grown daughters.

I am interested in relocating my funds to a secured location.
Can you handle large amount of funds?
Can you send me your business profile?

The reasons I am transferring my funds from its current location are;

1. I received a letter from my bank, UBS in Switzerland requesting to
provide account for the transfer as my account is to be closed on or
before end of February, 2021.

2. The bank chooses to close my account in view of the current legal
battle with the US.

3. I cannot order this fund directly to my US bank account due to the matter on
ground between the UBS AG and the US Government.

Get more of the latest news:

http://www.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idUSTRE55T3NR20090630
http://content.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1910389,00.html

If you are sure you can handle this, let me know as soon as you read
this message.

Kind regards,
Steven C.Johnson

* Urgent attention
@ 2013-07-12 12:24 Ben Otti.
From: Ben Otti. @ 2013-07-12 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Urgent attention

Dear Friend,

I am Bernard.Otti, a Banker and credit system programmer. I saw your email
address while browsing through the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you.

I believe we should use every opportunity to know each other better.
However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK, reply me
back so that I will send  more details to you. I have a very important
thing to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your response at
brenradotti@yahoo.com.hk

Have a pleasant day.

Brain Moffat.

* URGENT ATTENTION
@ 2012-01-08 12:30 Mr. Leung Cheung
From: Mr. Leung Cheung @ 2012-01-08 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I need your assistance to transfer Abandoned
 sum of $22.5Million Dollars own by (late Aziz
 Musa Omar Numan) from my bank Hang Seng
 Bank here in Hong Kong.We share in ratio 60%/
 40%. Reply if interested reply via email:
 leungcheung1@admin.in.th
 Best Regards
 Mr Leung Cheung.

* URGENT ATTENTION
@ 2012-01-08 12:24 Mr. Leung Cheung
From: Mr. Leung Cheung @ 2012-01-08 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-01-08 12:20 Mr. Leung Cheung
From: Mr. Leung Cheung @ 2012-01-08 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-01-08 12:08 Mr. Leung Cheung
From: Mr. Leung Cheung @ 2012-01-08 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-06-23  1:04 Jerry Ntai
From: Jerry Ntai @ 2010-06-23  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, Head of Operation Mevas Bank here in Hong Kong. I have a secured Business
Proposal in the tune of $21.5million USD for you to handle with me from my bank. If interested

---- Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalità! Crea subito Gratis la tua nuova Casella di Posta  Katamail

* Urgent Attention
@ 2010-06-14 19:26 Sgt. Ken Holland
From: Sgt. Ken Holland @ 2010-06-14 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-05-02  4:55 Tomo Sand Nori
From: Tomo Sand Nori @ 2010-05-02  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings from Japan

I'm Mr. Tomo Sand Nori Head of Account Dept, Mitsubishi Bank,here in Japan.
I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.
get back to me for more details Email: sandtomo@w.cn

Mr.Tomo Nori

* Urgent Attention
@ 2010-01-28  5:41 Sgt. Ken Holland
From: Sgt. Ken Holland @ 2010-01-28  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-05-03 20:53
From:  @ 2009-05-03 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Sgt.John Davidson of the Engineering Unit of the US Army in Ba'qubah,Iraq.

We have the sum of $25,000,000 USD we made from some Oil deal that we want you to help us to receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you.

If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details.

Sgt. John Davidson

* urgent attention
@ 2002-09-19 23:06 VIVIAN ONYEKWERE
From: VIVIAN ONYEKWERE @ 2002-09-19 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)