* Qt creater configuration on IMX6q sabresd board
@ 2015-11-12  9:10 Sachu Sanal (NeSTIT)
From: Sachu Sanal (NeSTIT) @ 2015-11-12  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Dear  all,

If anyone know how can configure Qt creator for yocto build. I am using IMX6q sabresd board with yocto daisy image.

Regards
Sachu

Confidentiality Statement / Disclaimer : This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

* Re: Qt creater configuration on IMX6q sabresd board
@ 2015-11-12  9:58 ` eien sakebe
From: eien sakebe @ 2015-11-12  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sachu Sanal (NeSTIT); +Cc: meta-freescale