* [U-Boot] u-boot-video/master fails test/py ut_dm_rtc_set_get
@ 2018-12-03 17:25 Stephen Warren
From: Stephen Warren @ 2018-12-03 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Anatolij,

My test system noticed that u-boot-video.git master branch currently fails:

./test/py/test.py --bd sandbox --build -k ut_dm_rtc_set_get

That's because this bug exists in the version of u-boot.git master
branch that the video branch is based on. If you rebase to include the
following commit:

952061352acf "drivers: rtc: correctly convert seconds to time structure"

... then the problem will be fixed. If you could do that, it'd be
helpful to anyone running test.py, since then there won't be any known
failures.

Thanks.

* [U-Boot] u-boot-video/master fails test/py ut_dm_rtc_set_get
@ 2018-12-03 18:19 ` Anatolij Gustschin
From: Anatolij Gustschin @ 2018-12-03 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Stephen,

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 10:25:34 -0700
Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org wrote:

> Anatolij,
>
> My test system noticed that u-boot-video.git master branch currently fails:
>
> ./test/py/test.py --bd sandbox --build -k ut_dm_rtc_set_get
>
> That's because this bug exists in the version of u-boot.git master
> branch that the video branch is based on. If you rebase to include the
> following commit:
>
> 952061352acf "drivers: rtc: correctly convert seconds to time structure"
>
> ... then the problem will be fixed. If you could do that, it'd be
> helpful to anyone running test.py, since then there won't be any known
> failures.

I've just rebased on current master, should be fixed now.

--
Anatolij

* [U-Boot] u-boot-video/master fails test/py ut_dm_rtc_set_get
@ 2018-12-03 18:36   ` Stephen Warren
From: Stephen Warren @ 2018-12-03 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 12/3/18 11:19 AM, Anatolij Gustschin wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 10:25:34 -0700
> Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org wrote:
>
>> Anatolij,
>>
>> My test system noticed that u-boot-video.git master branch currently fails:
>>
>> ./test/py/test.py --bd sandbox --build -k ut_dm_rtc_set_get
>>
>> That's because this bug exists in the version of u-boot.git master
>> branch that the video branch is based on. If you rebase to include the
>> following commit:
>>
>> 952061352acf "drivers: rtc: correctly convert seconds to time structure"
>>
>> ... then the problem will be fixed. If you could do that, it'd be
>> helpful to anyone running test.py, since then there won't be any known
>> failures.
>
> I've just rebased on current master, should be fixed now.

Yes, the test passes for me now. Thanks.