* Re: Regarding Texas AM437x with yocto project
@ 2016-01-22  9:39 winiston
From: winiston @ 2016-01-22  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denys Dmytriyenko; +Cc: yocto texas

Dear,

I tried to build default yocto image for x86 processor using poky. I used
the command (bitbake core-image-minimal ) to build the image after
initialize
the build environment (source oe-init-build-env) . It started
building/downloading the image and stopped in 1004 th package .
Please find the attached document for referrence. What could be the reason
to stop?
It is not downloading the package.I waited for more than 2 hours. My
internet connection is still working
properly. How do I build the image?

I am waiting your reply.

Regards,
Winiston.P
Futura Automation Pvt Ltd.

Ph :91-80-28375290 / 28375295
From: winiston @ 2016-01-22  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denys Dmytriyenko; +Cc: yocto texas

Dear,

I tried to build default yocto image (qemux86 ) using poky. I used the
command (bitbake core-image-minimal ) to build the image after initialize
the build environment. It started build the image and stopped in middle .
Please find the attachment of the error. What could be the reason to stop?
It is not moving more than 2 hours. My internet connection is still working
properly.
What should I do to complete the build?

Regards,
Winiston.P
Futura Automation Pvt Ltd.

Ph :91-80-28375290 / 28375295

--

wrote:
> Dear Khem Raj,
> Thanks for your mail. I followed the yocto project documentation.
> Now I am able to build the embedded linux for x86 system using poky
> 14.0.
> But I want  to build embedded linux for ARM based AM437x (Texas
> ).How do I use AM437x 's BSP and uboot  for this build ?. What are
> the changes needs to be done?
>
> System configuration :
> Host System   :  Ubuntu 14.04.3
> Target system           : AM437x ( TI based)
> Note : I have downloaded AM437x  BSP from TI website. I have the
> uboot for the same. How do II  make use of it?
>

> Regards,
> Winiston.P
> Futura Automation Pvt Ltd.

[-- Attachment #2: yocto image build stopped.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 119447 bytes --]

* Re: Regarding Texas AM437x with yocto project
@ 2016-01-19 20:05     ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2016-01-19 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: winiston; +Cc: yocto texas

@ 2016-01-19 11:51   ` winiston