* how are you doing
@ 2016-04-06 17:26 ` yolandaa
From: yolandaa @ 2016-04-06 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello

how are you doing i hope you are fine i will like to know more about you

writ me back so we can know each other very well

am waiting for ur mail  susanyolanda@hotmail.com

thank you

* how are you doing
@ 2016-04-06 17:26 ` yolandaa

From: yolandaa @ 2016-04-06 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-10-16 21:58 Brice
From: Brice @ 2013-10-16 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: braxe180

Dear friend

I am Mr.Axel Brice a banker from one of the international bank here in my country. Although the world is  spherical and hard place to met people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but I have developed my trust to you to confide this confidential business proposal.

4 years ago, most of the African Politicians used our bank to launder fund to overseas through the help of their Political advisers, I find out what was going because these days some of the fund where stock for politicians, I was able to divert ($15.2M) to an escrow account that belong to unknown person.

So i will like you to act as the depositor of the fund because the bank do not know the owner of the fund and also the claim is legal as i have make all the good arrangement to transfer the fund to foreign account.

Thanks
Mr. Axel Brice

* how are you doing
@ 2011-06-02 14:52 glorytamba85
From: glorytamba85 @ 2011-06-02 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend
how are you doing? i hope you are fine ,please don,t be
suprise to receive my message, my name is Glory. i came
accross  your profile at through friends online websites i
decided to communicate with you, because i believe one can
find a very good caring, understanding and God fearing
person by all means in the world, i hope to hear from you so
that i can tell you more about my self with love and trust,
and as well give you my pics, please kindly write me back so
that we can know more about each other for further
conversation.
yours new friend
Glory