* [ANNOUNCE] Git Rev News edition 33
@ 2017-11-22 14:00 Christian Couder
From: Christian Couder @ 2017-11-22 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git
  Cc: lwn, Junio C Hamano, Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen, Jakub Narebski,
	Markus Jansen, Jeff King, Johannes Schindelin, Stefan Beller,
	Jonathan Nieder,
	Оля
	Тележная,
	Johannes Sixt, Torsten Bögershausen, Lars Schneider,
	Jacob Keller, Phillip Wood, Ross Kabus, Henry Kleynhans,
	Charles Bailey, Thomas Gummerer

Hi everyone,

The 33rd edition of Git Rev News is now published:

  https://git.github.io/rev_news/2017/11/22/edition-33/

Thanks a lot to all the contributors and helpers!

Enjoy,
Christian, Thomas, Jakub and Markus.

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git Rev News edition 33
@ 2017-11-22 16:43 ` Lars Schneider
From: Lars Schneider @ 2017-11-22 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Couder
  Cc: git, lwn, Junio C Hamano, Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen,
	Jakub Narebski, Markus Jansen, Jeff King, Johannes Schindelin,
	Stefan Beller, Jonathan Nieder,
	Оля
	Тележная,
	Johannes Sixt, Torsten Bögershausen, Jacob Keller,
	Phillip Wood, Ross Kabus, Henry Kleynhans, Charles Bailey,
	Thomas Gummerer

> On 22 Nov 2017, at 15:00, Christian Couder <christian.couder@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> The 33rd edition of Git Rev News is now published:
>
>  https://git.github.io/rev_news/2017/11/22/edition-33/
>
> Thanks a lot to all the contributors and helpers!
>
> Enjoy,
> Christian, Thomas, Jakub and Markus.

Thanks Christian! I really enjoy reading your summaries and, in particular,
the developer spotlight!

- Lars