* fio seems to calls functions which are not defined (ffio_file_open, io_file_done, ...)
       [not found] <CA74E5D5-1CEF-4605-BE90-809B55465C79@cisco.com>
@ 2017-04-02 22:11 ` Scott Forman (scforman)
From: Scott Forman (scforman) @ 2017-04-02 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andrey.v.kuzmin, fio

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your answer to the question below.

I have another hopefully quick question for you.

I see there are a number of functions that are called, but I cannot find where they are defined.  Some of the functions are:
·         fio_file_open
·         fio_file_done
·         fio_file_closing
·         fio_file_axmap

Can you point me to where these functions are defined?

Thanks much,
Scott

* Re: fio seems to calls functions which are not defined (ffio_file_open, io_file_done, ...)
@ 2017-04-03 17:45   ` Tomohiro Kusumi
From: Tomohiro Kusumi @ 2017-04-03 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott Forman (scforman); +Cc: andrey.v.kuzmin, fio

These are generated by FILE_FLAG_FNS() macro.
https://github.com/axboe/fio/blob/master/file.h#L156

@ 2017-04-03 18:07   ` Sitsofe Wheeler
From: Sitsofe Wheeler @ 2017-04-03 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott Forman (scforman); +Cc: andrey.v.kuzmin, fio

Hi,

On 2 April 2017 at 23:11, Scott Forman (scforman) <scforman@cisco.com> wrote:

> I see there are a number of functions that are called, but I cannot find where they are defined.  Some of the functions are:
> ·         fio_file_open
> ·         fio_file_done
> ·         fio_file_closing
> ·         fio_file_axmap
>
> Can you point me to where these functions are defined?

See file.h (https://github.com/axboe/fio/blob/fio-2.18/file.h#L159 )
for the FILE_FLAG_FNS macro that builds these functions.

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/