* Webmail Verification Update !!!
@ 2009-08-04  0:25 Rob Hewson
From: Rob Hewson @ 2009-08-04  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox quota has been exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB
as set by your administrator, you are currently running on 20.9GB.
You may not be able to send or receive new mails until you re-validate
your mailbox.
To re-activate your account please click the link below:
http://app.formassembly.com/forms/view/106842
Thanks and we are sorry for the inconviniences
Localhost.

* Webmail Verification Update!
@ 2010-03-22  0:31 Etzel, Linda
From: Etzel, Linda @ 2010-03-22  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your mailbox quota has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB
as set by your administrator, you are currently running on 20.9GB.

You may not be able to send or receive new mails until you re-validate
your mailbox.

To re-activate your account please click the link and login with the
username and password provided for you below:

http://www.hathor-dance.com/fest/use/Upgrade/form1.html

Thanks and we are sorry for the inconveniences.

System Administrator.

* Webmail Verification Update!
@ 2010-02-16 21:14 Seidel, Ilana
From: Seidel, Ilana @ 2010-02-16 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)