* Please check out TexasTrue.com!
@ 2011-01-01  5:13 Karen Jackson
From: Karen Jackson @ 2011-01-01  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello Friend,

EMAIL @ HOME BU$INE$$ START EARNING TODAY!!!

Congratulations: Get your $750 Commissions Now!!!

Make 1000s Weekly Online! No Scams, No Hype!How Many Emails Can You Process A Day?
Can You Process 30 Emails a Day? If You Can.You'll Earn $750.00 Every Day!GUARANTEED!

This Is Different,Powerful And Big.The Fast & Easy Of All Email Processing Programs.
Finally Anyone Can Make Money In 2 Hours, Earning $1000's Per Week Guaranteed!!!
Processing Emails From Home. No Experience Necessary!

Your Earnings Are Unlimited... Below are your potential earnings!!!

Imagine waking up at 10am in the morning, having a quick look at your PC and
finding  the exact information you need to collect a quick $200 by lunchtime.
You could take  the afternoon off, play some golf, go shopping or spend some
quality time with the family. Then do the same thing again in the evening,
What a wonderful concept and you could be doing it today.

Even during the boom years in any economy it's not possible to find a form
of free income, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY THAT! and it will make you free money
for the rest of your life.

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday Even If You're Starting From Scratch With
Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 31 Members in YOUR TEAM for the December 23th-31th 2010
weekly commission cycle...and GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $200 or more.

IMPORTANT: December 31, 2010 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $750 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:
The $750 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card 0n January
20/2011 of..And Hurry For 6 days Remaining Position This Week!!

Once your Membership are set up, you will be able to earn $750 in less than
2 hours a day.I will show you how we do that and then I will help you through
the process so that YOU SUCCEED!

You will access your $750 in any ATM when you follow the instructions.

Click below!! and order before cut-off

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2843796&referrer=profit2010

TYPE   DATE & TIME --- NEW MEMBERS --- COUNTRY

P -- DEC.31  @ 2:38  AM-----Adrian Cooper------------ United States
P -- DEC.31  @ 2:53  AM-----Cristoper Parker -------- United Kingdom
P -- DEC.31  @ 2:56  AM-----Mandene Armstrong-------- Germany
M -- DEC.31  @ 4:19  AM-----Gerbert Sindongpa-------- Singapore
P -- DEC.30  @ 4:28  AM-----Carlo Echevarria--------- Italy
M -- DEC.30  @ 6:01  AM-----lalaine ferguson--------- Australia
P -- DEC.30  @ 7:11  AM-----Rebecca Underwood-------- Hungary
P -- DEC.30  @ 7:39  AM-----Jericho Sanchez---------- Canada
P -- DEC.29  @ 9:42  AM-----Thomas Coolin------------ Sri Lanka
M -- DEC.29  @ 9:58  PM-----Grace Taylor------------- Russia
P -- DEC.29  @ 10:21 PM-----Gina Jonhson------------- New Zealand
P -- DEC.29  @ 11:24 PM-----Effren Christobal-------- Romania
M -- DEC.29  @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia Miller------------ Puerto Rico
P -- DEC.28  @ 11:41 PM-----Jane furlong------------- Potugal
P -- DEC.28  @ 11:47 PM-----Janice Pulbirds---------- United States
P -- DEC.28  @ 11:53 PM-----Shirley Roots------------ United States
P -- DEC.28  @ 1:45  AM --- Ryann Lambert ----------- Europe
M -- DEC.27  @ 12:34 AM --- Nick Gauci -------------- Calefornia
M -- DEC.27  @ 10:24 AM --- Don Riley --------------- Netherland
P -- DEC.27  @ 10:30 AM --- Lorne Whittaker --------- Swetzerland
P -- DEC.26  @ 02:14 AM --- Ashwani Vohra ----------- Brazil
M -- DEC.26  @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin Hunter ------------ United States
P -- DEC.26  @ 1:54  AM --- Charles James Mills ----- South Africa
P -- DEC.26  @ 12:34 AM --- Delia Lane -------------- New York
P -- DEC.25  @ 6:45  AM --- Mohamed Suhail Siddique-- Saudi Arabia
M -- DEC.25  @ 5:34  AM --- Aleksandar Gjuroski ----- Japan
P -- DEC.24  @ 12:34 PM --- Andrew Karim ------------ England
P -- DEC.24  @ 8:23  AM --- Carla Pereira ----------- South Korea
P -- DEC.23  @ 2:34  PM --- Carl Krause ------------- India
M -- DEC.23  @ 9:14  AM --- David Cook -------------- Denmark

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $750 CommissionS  every month from now on!.

Earn $25 Per Process!Each $25 x 30 = $750 Commission will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $750 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions you receive.

Click below!! And order Now before cut-off

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2843796&referrer=profit2010

Big Chance to you ,Becuase $15 membership only automatic back to you,Guaranteed
you can recieve lifetime commissions every 20th of the month. Today its $750 For
the start of the month of December if goes up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Karen Jackson

http://www.texastrue.com

* Please check out TexasTrue.com!
@ 2011-01-16 19:31 Mike Wright
From: Mike Wright @ 2011-01-16 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello Friend,

Recession Victim Stumbles Across New Software & Exploits Hidden Glith In
A*1.8 BILLION TRAFFIC BANK For *$219,249 A Month On Click Bank*

CONGRATULATIONS: Get your Guaranteed $758.86 Commissions Now!!!

So remember, I'm taking all the risk out of this investment -if you're not 100%
thrilled with Auto Traffic Avalanche, I'll personally see to it that your money
is returned to you - all of it. What's more if you don't get any results with it,
I'll also take $100 out of my own wallet and put it in your pocket.
There really is nothing to lose here.

Imagine waking up at 10 in the morning.. doing your short workout routine.. opening
your computer..and finding out you made $100 up to $200 - while you were a sleep!

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday Even If You're Starting From Scratch With
Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 38 Members in YOUR TEAM for the  January 9t-16th 2011
commission  cycle... and  GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $200 or more.

IMPORTANT: January 16, 2010 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $758.86 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:

The $758.86 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card on Feb-20/2011
next month.Hurry'this limited time,only 2 days & 3 remaining Positions are available Now.

You will access your money in any ATM when you join early & follow the instructions you receive.

Click below!!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2923558&referrer=profit2010

TYPE   DATE & TIME --- NEW MEMBERS --- COUNTRY

P -- JAN.14  @ 2:38  AM-----James----- Jordan------- United States
P -- JAN.14  @ 2:53  AM-----JOan------ Jacckson ---- United Kingdom
P -- JAN.14  @ 2:56  AM-----Mandene -- Jecob-------- Germany
M -- JAN.14  @ 4:19  AM-----Cristy---- Nores-------- Hungary
P -- JAN.14  @ 4:28  AM-----Carlo----- Wonder------- Italy
M -- JAN.13  @ 6:01  AM-----lalaine--- Anderson----- Australia
P -- JAN.13  @ 7:11  AM-----Rebecca--- Baker-------- Canada
P -- JAN.13  @ 7:39  AM-----Jericho--- Morales------ Mexico
P -- JAN.13  @ 9:42  AM-----Thomas---- Silva ------- California
M -- JAN.13  @ 9:58  PM-----Grace----- Taylor------- Singapore
P -- JAN.12  @ 10:21 PM-----Gina------ Henry-------- New Zealand
P -- JAN.12  @ 11:24 PM-----Mohammed-- Ahmen ------- Oman
M -- JAN.12  @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia---- Furlong------ Puerto Rico
P -- JAN.12  @ 11:41 PM-----Jane------ Mckay-------- Russia
P -- JAN.12  @ 9:42  AM-----Steve----- Scott ------- Netherlands
M -- JAN.12  @ 9:58  PM-----Greg------ Stanley------ Denmark
P -- JAN.12  @ 10:21 PM-----Jack------ Perkins------ Amsterdam
P -- JAN.11  @ 11:24 PM-----Arlene---- Tan --------- China
M -- JAN.11  @ 11:33 PM-----Andy------ Hopekins----- New York
P -- JAN.11  @ 11:41 PM-----Jhon------ Robinson----- United States
M -- JAN.11  @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin----- Hunt -------- Sweden
P -- JAN.11  @ 12:34 AM --- Delia----- Lane -------- New York
P -- JAN.11  @ 6:45  AM --- Mohamed--- Adol--------- Saudi Arabia
M -- JAN.11  @ 5:34  AM --- Aleks----- Gjuroski ---- Japan
P -- JAN.11  @ 12:34 PM --- Andrew---- Karim ------- England
P -- JAN.10  @ 8:23  AM --- Carla----- Pereira ----- South Korea
P -- JAN.10  @ 2:34  PM --- Carl------ Krause ------ India
M -- JAN.10  @ 9:14  AM --- David----- Cook -------- Denmark
P -  JAN.10  @ 7:46  AM --- Paul------ Amid -------- Taiwan
P -- JAN.10  @ 1:54  AM --- Dennis---- Wilkins ----- Findland
P -- JAN.10  @ 12:34 AM --- Jonathan-- Wangyu ------ Thailand
P -- JAN.10  @ 6:45  AM --- Mackie---- Anhui-------- Indonesia
M -- JAN.09  @ 5:34  AM --- Alexis---- Mathew ------ Jerosalim
P -- JAN.09  @ 8:23  AM --- Cheryl---- Moran ------- Philippines
P -- JAN.09  @ 2:34  PM --- Vergie---- Petter ------ Ingland
M -- JAN.09  @ 9:14  AM --- Tito------ Warren ------ Bangladish
P -  JAN.09  @ 7:46  AM --- Raul------ Strogther --- United States

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $758.86 CommissionS  every month from now on!.

Earn $19.97 Per Process!Each $19.97 x 38 = $758.86 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $758.86 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions you receive.

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2923558&referrer=profit2010

Just one simple payment of $19.97. and you could have earnt $758.86 ,And you can
recieve unlimited commissions every 20th of the month. Today its $758.86 For the
start of the month of January if goes up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Mike Wright

http://www.texastrue.com

* Please check out TexasTrue.com!
@ 2011-01-16 14:39 Karen Thomas
From: Karen Thomas @ 2011-01-16 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello Friend,

EMAIL PROCESSING HOME BIZ GLOBAL MONEY MAKING MACHINE 2011

CONGATULATIONS:SECURE TO GET YOUR $1,000 GAURANTEED COMMISSIONS NOW!!!

This Is Different, Powerful And Big. The Grand Father Of All Email Processing
Programs. Finally Anyone Can Make Money In 3 Different Ways,Earning $1000's
Per Week Processing Emails From Home. No Experience Necessary!

If  You Can Send And Receive Emails, We Can Teach You How To Transform Your
PC Into A Money-Making Machine. Your Email In-Box Will Be Flooded With Cash 24/7
Even While You Sleep. This Is Perfect For Stay-at-home Moms & Dads, Ideal For
Everyone And Best In The Recession.

Get Paid $25 For Every Email You Process How Many Emails Can You Process In One Day?
 2, 4, 7, 24, or 247 . .? Can You Do It 24/7?If you can process 40 emails a day,
You could earn $1000.00 every day!You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Instantly For
Each Email You Process!This is an easy, profitable opportunity to earn $1000's
every week from home.No experience required.You will be well tutored with our
easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday Even If You're Starting From Scratch With
Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 40 Members in YOUR TEAM for the January 9th -18th 2011
weekly commission cycle...and GROWING everyday earn by $1000 or more.

IMPORTANT: January 18, 2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $1,000 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:
$1,000 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card 0n February
20/2011 of..And Hurry For 7 days & 8 Remaining Position This Week!!

This Program is Hands Free Once your Membership are set up, you will be
able to earn $1,000 in less than  2 hours a day.I will show you how we do that
and then I will help you through the process so that YOU SUCCEED!

You are alredy to access the $1,000 in any ATM if you join early before cut-off.

Click below!! and order before cut-off

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2859340&referrer=profit2010

TYPE   DATE & TIME --- NEW MEMBERS --- COUNTRY

P -- JAN.15  @ 2:38  AM-----Abraham Williams--------- United States
P -- JAN.15  @ 2:53  AM-----Christian Garnet -------- United Kingdom
P -- JAN.15  @ 2:56  AM-----Madelyn Anderson--------- Germany
M -- JAN.15  @ 4:19  AM-----Gelbert Hotfild---------- Singapore
P -- JAN.14  @ 4:28  AM-----Carlo Echevarria--------- Italy
M -- JAN.14  @ 6:01  AM-----lalaine Whitney---------- Australia
P -- JAN.14  @ 7:11  AM-----Rebecca Underwood-------- Hungary
P -- JAN.14  @ 7:39  AM-----Jericho Sanchez---------- Canada
P -- JAN.14  @ 9:42  AM-----Thomas Coolin------------ Sri Lanka
M -- JAN.13  @ 9:58  PM-----Grace Taylor------------- Russia
P -- JAN.13  @ 10:21 PM-----Gina Jonhson------------- New Zealand
P -- JAN.13  @ 11:24 PM-----Effren Christobal-------- Romania
M -- JAN.13  @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia Miller------------ Puerto Rico
P -- JAN.12  @ 11:41 PM-----Jane Jacob--------------- Potugal
P -- JAN.12  @ 11:47 PM-----Janice Pulbirds---------- United States
P -- JAN.12  @ 11:53 PM-----Shirley Roots------------ United States
P -- JAN.11  @ 1:45  AM --- Ryann Lambert ----------- Europe
M -- JAN.11  @ 12:34 AM --- Nick Gauci -------------- Calefornia
M -- JAN.11  @ 10:24 AM --- Don Riley --------------- Netherland
P -- JAN.11  @ 10:30 AM --- Lorne Whittaker --------- Swetzerland
P -- JAN.10  @ 02:14 AM --- Ashwani Vohra ----------- Brazil
M -- JAN.10  @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin Hunter ------------ United States
P -- JAN.10  @ 1:54  AM --- Charles James Mills ----- South Africa
P -- JAN.10  @ 12:34 AM --- Delia Lane -------------- New York
P -- JAN.10  @ 6:45  AM --- Haji Ebrahim------------- Saudi Arabia
M -- JAN.09  @ 5:34  AM --- Aleksander Ewamoto ------ Japan
P -- JAN.09  @ 12:34 PM --- Andrew Karim ------------ England
P -- JAN.09  @ 8:23  AM --- Carla Pereira ----------- South Korea
P -- JAN.09  @ 2:34  PM --- Carl Krause ------------- India
M -- JAN.09  @ 9:14  AM --- David Heart-------------- Denmark

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $1,000  CommissionS  every month from now on!.

Earn $25 Per Process!Each $25 x 40 =$1,000  Commission will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $1,000  commission!

You are alredy to access the $1,000 in any ATM if you join early before cut-off.

Click below!! And order Now before cut-off

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2859340&referrer=profit2010

Just one simple payment of $25. and you could have earnt $1,000 every day,
Please do realize that if you don\'t ORDER NOW, ALL Commission that
are currently is yours to take. As soon as I receive the confirmation
of your ORDER, I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

Caring for Your Success, Karen Thomas

Date: Saturday, January 15, 2011
From: The Creator, Email Processing HomeBiz
Subject: New: 3 Ways To Earn

http://www.texastrue.com

* Please check out TexasTrue.com!
@ 2011-01-04 17:49 Catherine Jackson
From: Catherine Jackson @ 2011-01-04 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello Friend,

EMAIL @ HOME BU$INE$$ 2011 START EARNING TODAY!!!

[...]

We've Start putting New 31 Members in YOUR TEAM for the January 1th-8th 2011
weekly commission cycle...and GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $200 or more.

IMPORTANT: January 8, 2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $750 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:
The $750 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card 0n February
20/2011 of..And Hurry For 6 days Remaining Position This Week!!

This Program is Hands Free Once your Membership are set up, you will be
able to earn $750 in less than  2 hours a day.I will show you how we do that
and then I will help you through the process so that YOU SUCCEED!

You will access your $750 in any ATM when you follow the instructions.

Click below!! and order before cut-off

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2843796&referrer=lanielami

TYPE   DATE & TIME --- NEW MEMBERS --- COUNTRY

P -- JAN.3  @ 2:38  AM-----Adrian Cooper------------ United States
P -- JAN.3  @ 2:53  AM-----Cristoper Parker -------- United Kingdom
P -- JAN.3  @ 2:56  AM-----Mandene Armstrong-------- Germany
M -- JAN.3  @ 4:19  AM-----Gerbert Sindongpa-------- Singapore
P -- JAN.3  @ 4:28  AM-----Carlo Echevarria--------- Italy
M -- JAN.2  @ 6:01  AM-----lalaine ferguson--------- Australia
P -- JAN.2  @ 7:11  AM-----Rebecca Underwood-------- Hungary
P -- JAN.2  @ 7:39  AM-----Jericho Sanchez---------- Canada
P -- JAN.2  @ 9:42  AM-----Thomas Coolin------------ Sri Lanka
M -- JAN.2  @ 9:58  PM-----Grace Taylor------------- Russia
P -- JAN.2  @ 10:21 PM-----Gina Jonhson------------- New Zealand
P -- JAN.2  @ 11:24 PM-----Effren Christobal-------- Romania
M -- JAN.2  @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia Miller------------ Puerto Rico
P -- JAN.1  @ 11:41 PM-----Jane furlong------------- Potugal
P -- JAN.1  @ 11:47 PM-----Janice Pulbirds---------- United States
P -- JAN.1  @ 11:53 PM-----Shirley Roots------------ United States
P -- JAN.1  @ 1:45  AM --- Ryann Lambert ----------- Europe
M -- JAN.1  @ 12:34 AM --- Nick Gauci -------------- Calefornia
M -- JAN.1  @ 10:24 AM --- Don Riley --------------- Netherland
P -- JAN.1  @ 10:30 AM --- Lorne Whittaker --------- Swetzerland
P -- JAN.1  @ 02:14 AM --- Ashwani Vohra ----------- Brazil
M -- JAN.1  @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin Hunter ------------ United States
P -- JAN.1  @ 1:54  AM --- Charles James Mills ----- South Africa
P -- JAN.1  @ 12:34 AM --- Delia Lane -------------- New York
P -- JAN.1  @ 6:45  AM --- Mohamed Suhail Siddique-- Saudi Arabia
M -- JAN.1  @ 5:34  AM --- Aleksandar Gjuroski ----- Japan
P -- JAN.1  @ 12:34 PM --- Andrew Karim ------------ England
P -- JAN.1  @ 8:23  AM --- Carla Pereira ----------- South Korea
P -- JAN.1  @ 2:34  PM --- Carl Krause ------------- India
M -- JAN.1  @ 9:14  AM --- David Cook -------------- Denmark

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $750 CommissionS  every month from now on!.

Earn $25 Per Process!Each $25 x 30 = $750 Commission will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $750 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions you receive.

Click below!! And order Now before cut-off

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2843796&referrer=lanielami

Big Chance on 2011 ,Becuase your $15 membership automatic back to you,And Guaranteed
you can recieve lifetime commissions every 20th of the month. Today its $750 For
the start of the month of January if goes up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Catherine Jackson

http://www.texastrue.com

* Please check out TexasTrue.com!
@ 2010-12-31  0:41 Michael Pieterson
From: Michael Pieterson @ 2010-12-31  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi Friend,

Congratulations: Get Your $871 InstantProfit Commissions limited for 2 days only!!!

I have to be honest with you. This is a business proposal that you might get interested.
Believe me, this is totally different from what you have heard or tried already.When the
ClickBank,Paypal,Credit Card are ready to Pay your Commissions on date.Try This if you like.

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday From Home With This Software.Even If You're Starting
>From Scratch With Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting 13 Members in your team for Dec 29 up to-31-2010, commission
cycle, YOU already have 3,998 Pre-Enrollees and 8 Paid members in your team.
AND IT IS STILL GROWING!

Important:Join Today the Weekly Cycle or before Midnight of Dec 31-2010 is the Cut-Off day.
To lock  in your Commission!To secure your $871 Commission order Now Hurry Grab it Now!
YOU Get-Paid direct to your ClickBank Account PAYPAL Account or Credit Card

So, How Does This Work?
It's simple and takes just 15 minutes to complete.

This program is hands free, once you have it setup you never need to touch it again.
Just wait for the  unlimited $871 commissions to come every 20th month and enjoy!
Your Commissions will be Send on January/30/2011 direct to your Account

TIME is of the essence,don't wait for another second!!!

click below,and Order Now 2 days before cut-off Secure your $871 Commission!!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2898642&referrer=profit2010

You can make a great income from anywhere on this planet.

TYPE Date & Time ---New---- PAID Members ------------ Country

P -  DEC. 29 @ 1:45  AM --- Dave Chowdhry ----------- United States
M -  DEC. 29 @ 12:34 AM --- Steven Lee Jones -------- United Kingdom
P -  DEC. 29 @ 1:45  AM --- Steven Johnson ---------- Canada
M -  DEC. 29 @ 12:34 AM --- Nick Gauci -------------- Netherlands
M -  DEC. 29 @ 10:24 AM --- Don Riley --------------- United States
P -  DEC. 29 @ 10:30 AM --- Lorne Whittaker --------- Germany
M -  DEC. 29 @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin Hunt -------------- Australia
P -  DEC. 29 @ 1:54  AM --- Charles James Mills ----- South Africa
P -  DEC. 29 @ 12:34 AM --- Delia Lane -------------- Hungary
M -  DEC. 29 @ 5:34  AM --- Aleksandar Gjuroski ----- Italy
P -  DEC. 29 @ 12:34 PM --- Imran S, Kieran Gill ---- Australia
P -  DEC. 29 @ 8:23  AM --- Shaun Smith ------------- United States
P -  DEC. 29 @ 2:34  PM --- Chris Freville ---------- United States

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $871 CommissionS  every month from now on!.
Earn $67 Per Process!Each $67 x 13 = $871 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $871 commission!

click below,and Order Now Hurry 2 days before cut-off Secure your $871 Commission!!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2898642&referrer=profit2010

Good News ,your $67 membership by 20 days automatic back to you,Guaranteed
+100% money back guarantee. And you can recieve lifetime commissions every
30th of the month. Today its $871 For the start of the month of December if goes
up daily until the end of the month.have 60% unlimited Commissions secure
through to ClickBank.Paypal,Credit Card on January/30/2011 Add to your Calendar

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

To Your Success,

Michael Pieterson

Auto Commission Bot

http://www.texastrue.com

* Please check out TexasTrue.com!
@ 2010-12-22 10:50 Vanessa Gibson
From: Vanessa Gibson @ 2010-12-22 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi Friend,

You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Instantly For Each
Email You Process! This is an easy, profitable opportunity to earn
$1000s every week $5,000 per month from home. No experience required.

Learn how to process simple customer rebates at home and earn $15 each GUARANTEED!

Did you get the email I sent you yesterday about this site? You gotta get in on
this before they close the doors!If you need an extra $5,000 per month,
go to the site right now!

Click Here:>>>> http://tinyurl.com/Secure-5000-per-month

Do you need some extra cash? Go claim your $5,000 check right now!
This is a brand new, honest system where you can truly earn an extra
$5,000 per month in your spare time.

If you've been looking for a way to make some extra cash on the side,
you gotta check this out right away!

Click Here:>>>> http://tinyurl.com/Secure-5000-per-month

This system is really different then anything you've ever seen. It's a brand new
program that once it's setup you go on to earn income for months and years to come!

That's really the best part about it. It's that the income is stable!
This is truly set-and-forget!

Go get your $5,000 per month right now:

Click Here:>>>> http://tinyurl.com/Secure-5000-per-month

To your success, Vanessa Gibson

P.S. This offer will only be availible for a limited
time only! So don't miss out! Go to the site now,
if you try to go there later, you may be gone...

@ 2010-12-18 13:50 celia villz
From: celia villz @ 2010-12-18 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi Friend,

I sent you an incredibly important email
yesterday and I wanted to make sure that
you got to see this...

It's brand new (just came out).

Click below right now to access the training:

=> https://surefireprofitsystem.com/go.php?a=119832&p=832

You'll discover...

"How to Make Your First $1,000 Online"

...starting immediately.

It's truly inspiring!

The video on the page explains it quickly
and you won't want to miss it...

=> https://surefireprofitsystem.com/go.php?a=119832&p=832

All the best!

celia villz

PS - Access to the coaching program is only
available to the first 250 action-takers...

Go check it out right now:

https://surefireprofitsystem.com/go.php?a=119832&p=832

:o)

*The sender of this email receives compensation
when products and services featured herein are
purchased. Results are unique. Your results will
vary. This is an advertisement.

http://www.texastrue.com