* [U-Boot] JFFS2 fsload and nand
@ 2010-01-27 12:32 Mike RA9FTM
From: Mike RA9FTM @ 2010-01-27 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello all.

I found that fsload command (use it by defaine CONFIG_CMD_JFFS2) only
working with nor flash. Is it really so?
Is there another way to load kernel from JFFS2 NAND device?

I am sorry if it is dump question, but I found only a little of
information about it in google.
Thank you.

--
73! Mike RA9FTM

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-27 12:32 UTC | newest]