* [SPDK] Third Annual U.S. Summit!
@ 2019-01-29 19:02 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2019-01-29 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Our 3rd annual U.S. Summit is tentatively scheduled for April 16th and April
17th at the Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose, CA (same venue as last year). We
are working to close on the venue and will send a subsequent announcement as
soon as an agreement is in place. The agenda for the two day event is still to
be determined. Sessions will include: keynote talks, what’s new, and what's
coming in the future. There will be technical deep dives on exciting topics
including NVMe-oF, Open Channel SSDs, Persistent Memory, and Networking, and
sessions from multiple community members.

At this time, we'd like to solicit talks for the summit. If your project is
using SPDK, PMDK, ISA-L, and/or DPDK and you'd like to give a 30 minute or one
hour technical talk about the cool and innovative ways you're using or
contributing to these projects, please write a short abstract and send it
directly to me (benjamin.walker(a)intel.com) by February 15th. Please include your
name, your contact information, and your company or organization. Space will be
limited.

Last year’s event had 200 attendees and was not only full of great content and
conversation, but was a ton of fun! We hope to see you there!

* Re: [SPDK] Third Annual U.S. Summit!
@ 2019-02-13 22:26 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2019-02-13 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

On Mon, 2019-02-11 at 19:57 +0000, Walker, Benjamin wrote:
> As a reminder, the deadline for submitting an abstract to do a talk at the
> summit is this Friday, February 15th. Email a one or two paragraph abstract
> directly to me (benjamin.walker(a)intel.com) with your name, your contact
> information, and your company or organization.
>
> This is a great opportunity to discuss the ways you've used SPDK or the cool
> work you plan to do in the future!

Additionally, there is an opportunity for several demos to be located
immediately outside of the main ballroom throughout the day. If anyone would
like to set up a demo of a product or proof of concept that utilizes SPDK, PMDK,
ISA-L, or DPDK please send an email with a brief description directly to me (
benjamin.walker(a)intel.com).

@ 2019-02-11 19:57 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2019-02-11 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk