* UEFI secure boot
@ 2017-02-16  8:21 Dennis Wassenberg
From: Dennis Wassenberg @ 2017-02-16  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi all,

I have a question regarding grub2 in relation with UEFI secure boot. I
do use a grub2 efi binary which is signed with sbsigntools. If the grub2
starts I think there is in general no information about that the grub2
is booted in secure boot environment.

Is there a possibility to show that in grub2? I found no way to do that.
Are you interested in having the possibility to show the uefi secure
boot status (e.g. EFI variable secureboot)?

Best regards,
Dennis

[parent not found: <4FF474E4.2030402@fpmurphy.com>]