* Test email.
@ 2012-11-06 22:42 McClintock Matthew-B29882
From: McClintock Matthew-B29882 @ 2012-11-06 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

NT

-M

* test email
@ 2021-07-30 18:21 Rocco Yue
From: Rocco Yue @ 2021-07-30 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rocco.yue, linux-mediatek; +Cc: Rocco Yue

it is only a test email, please ignore.

* Test Email
@ 2021-02-06  3:02   ` sathyanarayanan.kuppuswamy
From: sathyanarayanan.kuppuswamy @ 2021-02-06  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

From: Kuppuswamy Sathyanarayanan <sathyanarayanan.kuppuswamy@linux.intel.com>

Hi All,

Sending a test email to verify my mail server. please ignore it.

--
2.25.1

* Test email
@ 2020-09-30 20:27 Cupertino Miranda
From: Cupertino Miranda @ 2020-09-30 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-snps-arc

testing

* Test email
@ 2020-08-24 16:00 Steve Capper
From: Steve Capper @ 2020-08-24 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-arm

Test email,
Please ignore.

Cheers,
--
Steve

* Test email
@ 2020-07-01 15:19 steve.capper
From: steve.capper @ 2020-07-01 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-arm

Test email, please ignore.

* test email
@ 2020-04-02 10:35 oulijun
From: oulijun @ 2020-04-02 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma

test

* Test Email
@ 2017-10-17 15:34 Jeffrey Lien
From: Jeffrey Lien @ 2017-10-17 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Having troubles sending to this id.  This is a test to see if it makes it.

Jeff Lien
Linux Device Driver Development
Device Host Apps and Drivers
jeff.lien at wdc.com
o: 507-322-2416 (ext. 23-2416)
m: 507-273-9124

* Test email
@ 2016-02-14  4:59 Jevon Qiao
From: Jevon Qiao @ 2016-02-14  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Sorry for the noise, I'm testing if I can send email to this alias as I
can't do it before.

* Test Email
@ 2015-05-22  9:46 shrinivas k
From: shrinivas k @ 2015-05-22  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-newbie

please respond if you receive this test email to the group.
I havent been getting any messages so far

Thanks
./s

* test email
@ 2013-12-02 20:12 Mathieu Desnoyers
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2013-12-02 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

This is a test. Sorry for the noise.

--
Mathieu Desnoyers
EfficiOS Inc.

* Test email
@ 2012-03-21 15:52 Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2012-03-21 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-arago

Just testing after recovery, please ignore.

* test email
@ 2012-01-19  0:40 Panah, Khosrow
From: Panah, Khosrow @ 2012-01-19  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I have not been receiving some emails, sending test email to make sure I
am on the list.

Khosrow

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* test email
@ 2008-02-19 22:08 Ky Srinivasan
From: Ky Srinivasan @ 2008-02-19 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

I seem to be having some email problems; ignore this email!