* REMINDER: wireless workshop at netdevconf 0x14, registration now open
@ 2020-01-23 21:40 Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2020-01-23 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless; +Cc: Kalle Valo

Hi all,

Just a reminder. We will be having a wireless workshop at netdevconf
0x14 in Vancouver, BC. As far as I know, it's scheduled for day 1, i.e.
March 17th.

https://netdevconf.info/0x14/

Since some people have asked: In order to attend the wireless workshop
you only need to be registered for the conference, there are no other
restrictions.

If you have anything you'd like to present or any topics to suggest, let
Kalle or myself know!

Registration just opened today, and is early bird (CAD 100 off) until
February 17th.

Note that the conference hotel was already fully booked some time ago
but they have a list of nearby alternative hotels on the website.

Hope to see you there!

johannes

* Re: REMINDER: wireless workshop at netdevconf 0x14, registration now open
@ 2020-01-24 14:36 ` Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen @ 2020-01-24 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Berg, linux-wireless; +Cc: Kalle Valo

Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder. We will be having a wireless workshop at netdevconf
> 0x14 in Vancouver, BC. As far as I know, it's scheduled for day 1, i.e.
> March 17th.
>
> https://netdevconf.info/0x14/
>
> Since some people have asked: In order to attend the wireless workshop
> you only need to be registered for the conference, there are no other
> restrictions.
>
> If you have anything you'd like to present or any topics to suggest, let
> Kalle or myself know!

Won't be able to make it to Vancouver myself, unfortunately, but you
guys have fun!

Topics - Maybe trying to Tom Sawyer someone into finally porting the
regular mac80211 TX path to go via TXQs? :)

-Toke

* Re: REMINDER: wireless workshop at netdevconf 0x14, registration now open
@ 2020-02-03 14:40 ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2020-02-03 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Berg; +Cc: linux-wireless

Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> writes:

> Just a reminder. We will be having a wireless workshop at netdevconf
> 0x14 in Vancouver, BC. As far as I know, it's scheduled for day 1, i.e.
> March 17th.
>
> https://netdevconf.info/0x14/
>
> Since some people have asked: In order to attend the wireless workshop
> you only need to be registered for the conference, there are no other
> restrictions.
>
> If you have anything you'd like to present or any topics to suggest, let
> Kalle or myself know!

There's now a wiki page up:

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/summits/vancouver-2020

If you are planning to come please add yourself to the attendee list on
the page, it helps us estimating how many people there might be. And
there's also a list of proposed topics.

--
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches