* Can not save changes into stash
@ 2018-05-09 13:25 KES
From: KES @ 2018-05-09 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

How to reproduce:

$ git update-index --skip-worktree conf/local.conf
$ git pull
Updating 0cd50c7..bde58f8
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
	conf/local.conf
Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
Aborting
$ git stash save
No local changes to save

* Re: Can not save changes into stash
@ 2018-05-09 13:27 ` KES
From: KES @ 2018-05-09 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

I even can not drop local changes:

$ git checkout local.conf
error: pathspec 'local.conf' did not match any file(s) known to git.

$ git log local.conf
commit 6df8bab88fd703c6859954adc51b2abaad8f59ec
Author: Eugen Konkov <kes-kes@yandex.ru>
Date:   Wed May 9 15:31:02 2018 +0300

    Implement module which allow override target option

    Most usefull to configure application on developer host

@ 2018-05-09 16:34   ` Torsten Bögershausen
From: Torsten Bögershausen @ 2018-05-09 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: KES, git

[Please no top posting here]
On 09.05.18 15:27, KES wrote:
> I even can not drop local changes:
>
> $ git checkout local.conf
> error: pathspec 'local.conf' did not match any file(s) known to git.
>
> $ git log local.conf
> commit 6df8bab88fd703c6859954adc51b2abaad8f59ec
> Author: Eugen Konkov <kes-kes@yandex.ru>
> Date:   Wed May 9 15:31:02 2018 +0300
>
>     Implement module which allow override target option
>
>     Most usefull to configure application on developer host

It may be help, if we have some more information,
either to re-produce your issue or to help with debugging.

Is this a public repo ?
Which Git version do you use ?
Which OS (Linux, Mac OS, Windows anything else ?)
What does "git status" say ?
What does "git diff" say ?