* Bug: amdgpu stutter and spam `Fence fallback timer expired` after suspend
@ 2022-01-05 21:26 Konstantin Kharlamov
From: Konstantin Kharlamov @ 2022-01-05 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i2c, wsa, bibby.hsieh, amd-gfx

Hello! Just a heads up to this report https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/1850

Basically, after waking up on suspend there're freezes in apps using amdgpu, and there's a spam in syslog `Fence fallback timer expired on ring …`.

I bisected that to a commit

	5a7b95fb993ec399c8a685552aa6a8fc995c40bd i2c: core: support bus regulator controlling in adapter

Since the commit is not in AMDGPU, I send this email to linux-i2c. The commit author CCed as well.

Should I send a revert, or is there a way to fix this?