* Setting up dynamic event channels betwwen domains
@ 2009-04-15 18:02 ADITYA KRISHNAN
From: ADITYA KRISHNAN @ 2009-04-15 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hello ,
I am working on a mechanism in which I need the domU to signal to the Dom0
that it is now ready to be checkpointed. For this I was wondering if there
is any means of creating a dynamic inter-domain event channel between dom0
and domU for this purpose, without requiring recompilation kernels.
Any suggestions or pointers is appreciated

Thanks a lot.

Aditya