* debian jessie repository ?
@ 2015-08-31  5:27 Alexandre DERUMIER
       [not found] ` <1335215704.12402856.1440998857436.JavaMail.zimbra-M8QNeUgB6UTyG1zEObXtfA@public.gmane.org>
From: Alexandre DERUMIER @ 2015-08-31  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel, sepia

Hi,

any news for to add an official debian jessie repository on ceph.com?

gitbuilder repository is available since some weeks

http://gitbuilder.ceph.com/ceph-deb-jessie-x86_64-basic/ref/

Is it something blocking the release of the packages ?

Regards,

Alexandre

* Re: [sepia] debian jessie repository ?
       [not found] ` <1335215704.12402856.1440998857436.JavaMail.zimbra-M8QNeUgB6UTyG1zEObXtfA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-09-02 14:10   ` Alfredo Deza
       [not found]     ` <CAC-Np1xiN8257gjGBU_vwBp5nfRmJofC-Xu8Qs8NS-g+jW67JQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Alfredo Deza @ 2015-09-02 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexandre DERUMIER
  Cc: sepia-Qp0mS5GaXlQ, ceph-devel, ceph-users-idqoXFIVOFJgJs9I8MT0rw

As of yesterday we are now ready to start providing Debian Jessie packages.
They will be present by default for the upcoming Ceph release (Infernalis).

For other releases (e.g. Firefly, Hammer, Giant) it means that there will
be a Jessie package for them for new versions only.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Alfredo

@ 2015-09-03 12:04       ` Alexandre DERUMIER
From: Alexandre DERUMIER @ 2015-09-03 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alfredo Deza; +Cc: sepia-Qp0mS5GaXlQ, ceph-devel, ceph-users

Hi,

>>As of yesterday we are now ready to start providing Debian Jessie packages. They will be present by default for the upcoming Ceph release (Infernalis).
>>For other releases (e.g. Firefly, Hammer, Giant) it means that there will be a Jessie package for them for new versions only.

Ok perfect, thanks !