* hi dear
@ 2017-05-27  9:41 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-05-27  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day dear, i hope this mail meets you well? my name is Jack, from the U.S. I know this may seem inappropriate so i ask for your forgiveness but i wish to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, adventurous, honest and fun loving person but I am currently looking for a relationship in which I will feel loved. I promise to answer any question that you may want to ask me...all i need is just your attention and the chance to know you more.
Please tell me more about yourself, if you do not mind. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Jack.

* hi dear
@ 2021-02-05  2:26 calantha camara
From: calantha camara @ 2021-02-05  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

do you speak Eglish

* Hi Dear
@ 2020-02-22 14:34 Lisa Williams
From: Lisa Williams @ 2020-02-22 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

Hi Dear,

 How are you doing hope you are fine and OK?

I was just going through the Internet search when I found your email address, I want to make a new and special friend, so I decided to contact you to see how we can make it work out if we can. Please I wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American, but presently I live in the UK, I will be glad to see your reply for us to know each other better to exchange pictures and details about us.

Yours
Lisa.

* Hi Dear
       [not found] <421324845.3198794.1582017578698.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2020-02-18  9:19 ` Lisa Williams
From: Lisa Williams @ 2020-02-18  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-06-19  1:39 Mathew Thomson
From: Mathew Thomson @ 2018-06-19  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hi dear.
It is wonderful to contact you, I want us to have correspondence. I
wish you will have the desire so that we can get acquainted to each
other. Life itself is a mystery, you never know where it might lead
you.
I'm Tracy.William, a French American . I will be pleased if you reply
through (mathewthomson746@gmail.com)
With Love

* Hi Dear
@ 2017-11-21 23:34 Ronald Bern
From: Ronald Bern  @ 2017-11-21 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

hello baby.
Can I will like to know about you. I am a single man searching for a nice female friend.

* Hi Dear
@ 2017-11-21 21:59 Ronald Bern

From: Ronald Bern  @ 2017-11-21 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-06-18 10:28 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-06-18 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-06-01 10:15 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-06-01 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-07-09 17:23 Amal Isabelle
From: Amal Isabelle @ 2016-07-09 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi Dear,

I'm Amal Isabelle; I am a National of France and I live in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. I’m contacting because I want to be your friend and confide in you because I have in my possession now 186.13 Kilograms of Gold Dust, Quality: 23 carat, purity 92% that I inherited from my late mother which I want to ship to your country and sell for investment in your country because I want to leave Cote d'Ivoire and relocate to your country to continue my education in your country.

I want you to stand by me as my tutor and ship this Gold Dust to your country and sell for investment in your
country.

Note that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust because I don’t know you and we have not met before. I found you here and my mind convinced me that I can trust you.
My best regards to you.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours Truly,

Amal Isabelle.

* Hi dear.
@ 2014-02-07 19:45 Rita Smith
From: Rita Smith @ 2014-02-07 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
Nice to reach you..! How are you doing hope you are doing pretty great. I am Rita Smith, Female, 27years of age from Boston in the United State of America, I work in a Non Governmental Organization,(YMCA). However if you wish that we know each other better kindly reach me back through my email . Bye for now and remain in touch.
Rita.

* Hi Dear
@ 2012-02-14 13:38 johnny
From: johnny @ 2012-02-14 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello

My name is Kate i would like to be a  friend with you

i have more to discuss with you once i hear from you

thanks

ms kate

=========================

Hallo

Mein Name ist Kate Ich möchte ein Freund mit dir sein

Ich habe mehr zu besprechen mit Ihnen, sobald ich von Ihnen zu hören

dank

Frau Kate

* Hi Dear
@ 2012-02-14 10:30 johnny

From: johnny @ 2012-02-14 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-01-06 22:07 gooday_aburey-VGgt2q2+T+FeoWH0uzbU5w
From: gooday_aburey-VGgt2q2+T+FeoWH0uzbU5w @ 2012-01-06 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi dear.
how are you doing today hope fine. my name is Faith,
may be surprise how i get your email on my way searching for good
relationship, and
hones person partner after i got your email then i feel to drop this few line
it i found you interesting hope you don't mind if you feel like knowing
more about me.and for we to share our feelings to each other. hope to hear
from you and Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we
share
with each other,
Yours Faith (faithaburey_60-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org)

* Hi dear
@ 2011-12-19 22:36 amina baby
From: amina baby @ 2011-12-19 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi dear i am miss amina, i saw your profile is too nice to me, it is my pleasure to have you as my friend. please contact me at my id aminababy14@yahoo.com so that i will send you my photo.

* Hi Dear
@ 2011-06-16 21:12 monicagirl4god8g
From: monicagirl4god8g @ 2011-06-16 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: monicagirl4god8g

Hello
My name is Miss Monica  23 yrs old girl .I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving and caring angel.I fine your mail contact (today)truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decide to contact you.i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuses with you,so you can reach me through this my(monicagirl4god8g@yahoo.com)Hope to hear from you soon.i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barer to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best,
bye for now. care from
Miss Monica

* Hi Dear
@ 2011-06-15  9:16 monicagirl4god8g
From: monicagirl4god8g @ 2011-06-15  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: monicagirl4god8g

Hello
My name is Miss Monica.a 23 yrs old girl .I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving and caring angel.I fine your mail contact today truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decide to contact you.i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuses with you,so you can reach me through this my(monicagirl4god8g@yahoo.com)Hope to hear from you soon.i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barer to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best,
bye for now. care from
Miss Monica

* Hi dear
@ 2007-10-08 20:17 Angela