* [Netdev ANNOUNCE]: New tc workshop accepted
@ 2017-03-20 17:32 ` Jamal Hadi Salim
From: Jamal Hadi Salim @ 2017-03-20 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: people
  Cc: tech-committee, netfilter-devel, Brenda Butler, Stephen Jaworski,
	netfilter, linux-wireless, Heri Muhero

The tech committee would like to announce a new accepted workshop.

Jamal Hadi Salim will chair the Traffic Control (tc) workshop

Details are as follows:
-----
Face to Face discussions on different tc topics

Current WAG agenda (subject to update):

New tc offloads since netdev 1.2
New features/requests/improvements
Performance
Packet edit/offload discussion
YATO (Yet another Tunnel offload).
----

cheers,
jamal

From: Jamal Hadi Salim @ 2017-03-20 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: people-Aq7fehzYRUagpaxmtUs7hg
  Cc: tech-committee-Aq7fehzYRUagpaxmtUs7hg,
	netfilter-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Brenda Butler,
	Stephen Jaworski, netfilter-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	linux-wireless-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Heri Muhero

The tech committee would like to announce a new accepted workshop.

Jamal Hadi Salim will chair the Traffic Control (tc) workshop

Details are as follows:
-----
Face to Face discussions on different tc topics

Current WAG agenda (subject to update):

New tc offloads since netdev 1.2
New features/requests/improvements
Performance
Packet edit/offload discussion
YATO (Yet another Tunnel offload).
----

cheers,
jamal

* Re: [NetDev] [Netdev ANNOUNCE]: New tc workshop accepted
@ 2017-03-20 18:56   ` Mathieu Desnoyers
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2017-03-20 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jamal Hadi Salim
  Cc: people, tech-committee, linux-wireless, Heri Muhero, netfilter,
	netfilter-devel

Hi Jamal,

So, the interesting thing is that I've been automatically
re-subscribed to people@netdevconf.org about 1 day after
I explicitly unsubscribed. What do I need to do to stop
receiving those unsolicited emails ?

Best regards,

Mathieu

----- On Mar 20, 2017, at 1:32 PM, Jamal Hadi Salim jhs@mojatatu.com wrote:

> The tech committee would like to announce a new accepted workshop.
>
> Jamal Hadi Salim will chair the Traffic Control (tc) workshop
>
> Details are as follows:
> -----
> Face to Face discussions on different tc topics
>
> Current WAG agenda (subject to update):
>
> New tc offloads since netdev 1.2
> New features/requests/improvements
> Performance
> Packet edit/offload discussion
> YATO (Yet another Tunnel offload).
> ----
>

> cheers,
> jamal

Mathieu Desnoyers
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com

From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2017-03-20 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jamal Hadi Salim
  Cc: people, tech-committee, linux-wireless, Heri Muhero, netfilter,

re-subscribed to people-Aq7fehzYRUagpaxmtUs7hg@public.gmane.org about 1 day after

----- On Mar 20, 2017, at 1:32 PM, Jamal Hadi Salim jhs-jkUAjuhPggJWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org wrote:

> The tech committee would like to announce a new accepted workshop.
>
> Jamal Hadi Salim will chair the Traffic Control (tc) workshop
>
> Details are as follows:
> -----
> Face to Face discussions on different tc topics
>
> Current WAG agenda (subject to update):
>
> New tc offloads since netdev 1.2
> New features/requests/improvements
> Performance
> Packet edit/offload discussion
> YATO (Yet another Tunnel offload).
> ----
>

> cheers,
> jamal

Mathieu Desnoyers
EfficiOS Inc.
http://www.efficios.com

* Re: [NetDev-tech] [NetDev] [Netdev ANNOUNCE]: New tc workshop accepted
@ 2017-03-20 19:54     ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2017-03-20 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Desnoyers
  Cc: Jamal Hadi Salim, tech-committee, linux-wireless, Heri Muhero,
	people, netfilter, netfilter-devel

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 06:56:44PM +0000, Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> Hi Jamal,
>
> So, the interesting thing is that I've been automatically
> re-subscribed to people@netdevconf.org about 1 day after
> I explicitly unsubscribed. What do I need to do to stop
> receiving those unsolicited emails ?

That is my fault, sorry.

I have received the full list of people, including people that were
already subscribed previously. So I placed them in the same batch when
doing the mailing list subscription, that is why you got accidentally
re-subscribed. My apologies.

Jamal, moving forward, please send me new registrations only. Thanks!

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2017-03-20 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Desnoyers
  Cc: Jamal Hadi Salim, tech-committee, linux-wireless, Heri Muhero,