* RE: ICT Service Desk
       [not found] <7479EF7989A61A4DAD262B39CB32ABDCFC9FA426@CORPEXMBP12.cleanharbors.com>
@ 2017-12-07 10:57   ` Diaz Rivera, Richard P
From: Diaz Rivera, Richard P @ 2017-12-07 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diaz Rivera, Richard P

Dear Outlook User,

We received your request to delete your Outlook email Account,
We will process your request within 24 hours.

All features associated with your Outlook email account will be lost.

To retain your Account, kindly Cancel Request to continue using our services.

CANCEL REQUEST<https://c0aco287.caspio.com/dp/0f506000d007754608154b1c8168>

© 2017 Outlook. Support.
All Rights Reserved.

* RE: ICT Service Desk