* SD-X - a correction of Unix, with all elements to now.
@ 2020-07-08 11:48 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-07-08 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

A complete correction of the unix name actually becomes SD-X, supply and
demand OS.

So this is now what it is called, with all things discussed included.

Supply and Demand being a monotheistic principle that decides what
happens on the OS, like indeed school teaches.
(Rather than "Uni" which seems to be a "hip" version of "god" or something).

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

* Re: SDX - a correction of Unix, with all elements to now. + considerations for Islam.
@ 2020-07-11 15:30 ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-07-11 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I discussed earlier also the monotheistic angle on this, and I think the
easiest route is considering what latin alphabet supports, and using the
four letter definite form, The Ilah here.

Since Islam is an intelligent religion, and the ban on Amanita is the
beginning of civilized principles, and the root of written fair pay
principles, I think this is very good for computing space.

Den 08.07.2020 13:48, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> A complete correction of the unix name actually becomes SDX, supply and
> demand OS.
>
> So this is now what it is called, with all things discussed included.
>
> Supply and Demand being a monotheistic principle that decides what
> happens on the OS, like indeed school teaches.

* SDX - breaks a vain cycle.
@ 2020-07-12 12:19   ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-07-12 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

An interesting observation I want to share with interested, is a problem
in democratic politics where politics end up in a vain cycle due to the
peoples interests but lack of knowledge.

Brexit seems to be such a thing, where supposedly people want to return
to a nations values, that is monarchic, that again in Englands case is
Bal, that again is the Bibles God, again Tor turned cider, and Jesus
water to wine scenarios.

In old mesopotamia it is a similar scenario called The Bal Cycle, where
kings cycle according to the definitions of their gods.

If we rather focus on a supply and demand principles, which is
monotheistic, we break this cycle.

And then we also gain the adamic background on fair pay.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn.