* Upgrade Your Email Account.
@ 2017-08-23 14:14 Email Spam Threat Management
From: Email Spam Threat Management @ 2017-08-23 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,Email Account User,

We are closing down some Email Accounts due to recent spamming activities
and no upgrade/no update on the Accounts kindly confirm your
 Email Account Active to avoid closing your Email Account.

Please kindly click on the link http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/P70AE/ and
complete the information requested to confirm your Email Account Active.

NOTICE: Failure to confirm your Email Account Active may lead to
De-activation and all your email data will be lost permanently.

Secured by Email Spam Threat Management.
© 2017 . All rights reserved.
 Email Account Help Desk Call 800-605-1962.

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2010-12-01 12:24 ` Webmail_Upgarde_Team
From: Webmail_Upgarde_Team @ 2010-12-01 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have reached the limit of your email quota.
You will not be able to send or receive new mail until you boost your
mailbox size.
Click the below link and fill the form to upgrade your account.
http://www.westmun.org/forms/use/accountupgrading/form1.html

Technical Support
192.168.0.1

CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED and is intended for the addressee only.
Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information or copying
of this message is prohibited. If you are not the addressee, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail and
shall not constitute waiver of any privilege. - Thank you.<<<<

From: Webmail_Upgarde_Team @ 2010-12-01 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Webmail_Upgarde_Team @ 2010-12-01 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-10-29  3:41 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-10-29  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT CENTER

Confirm Deactivation

CONFIRM YOUR REQUEST FOR YOUR Web ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION

Kindly note that we recently did some upgrade on our database and
during this upgrade, there was an unusual responds code from your
email address requesting for deactivation. Verify to deactivate or
keep your email account active.

[Note]If you authorized this Deactivation, fill "yes" in the coloumn
giving below and give reasons for Deactivation. And if this request
was caused due to conjestion or error, fill "NO" on the coloumn giving
bellow.

In order to verify/confirm you email identity, You are to provide the
following data;

CONFIRM YOUR WEB E-MAIL IDENTITY BELOW;

First Name:_____________________________________________________________
Last Name:______________________________________________________________
Email Username:_________________________________________________________
Email Password:_________________________________________________________
Account Deactivation:__________________(specify yes to deactivate. No)__
to keep active)
Reason for Deactivation:_______________(if yes)_________________________
Email:upgradaccnt@nba2k.com.cn

Warning!!! In failure to verify your email account within 48hrs on
receiving this notification, This will automatically execute your
outstanding request for account Deactivation and your email will be
removed from our data base.

Thank you for using our Web.Account e-mail!
We hope to serve you better
warning Code: ASPH8B02AXV

Kind regards,
Webmail Service Team Management.
ABN 33
All rights reserved ©2010.

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2010-10-28 16:17 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-10-28 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Confirm Deactivation

CONFIRM YOUR REQUEST FOR YOUR Web ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION

Kindly note that we recently did some upgrade on our database and
during this upgrade, there was an unusual responds code from your
email address requesting for deactivation. Verify to deactivate or
keep your email account active.

[Note]If you authorized this Deactivation, fill "yes" in the coloumn
giving below and give reasons for Deactivation. And if this request
was caused due to conjestion or error, fill "NO" on the coloumn giving
bellow.

In order to verify/confirm your email identity, You are to provide the
following data;

CONFIRM YOUR WEB E-MAIL IDENTITY BELOW;

First Name:_____________________________________________________________
Last Name:____________________
Ik Moore is typing...
Ik Moore: Email
Email:upgradeact@w.cn

@ 2010-10-24 16:39 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-10-24 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Email:upgradeaccnt@nba2k.com.cn

@ 2010-10-08 19:54 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-10-08 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-08-27 11:01 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-08-27 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION:
WEBMAIL SUBSCRIBER:

This mail is to inform all our {WEBMAIL} users that we will be upgrading
our site in a couple of days from now. So you as a Subscriber of our site
you are required to send us your Email account details so as to enable us
know if you are still making use of your mail box. Further informed that
we will be deleting all mail account that is not functioning so as to
create more space for new user. so you are to send us your mail account
details which are as follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of Birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated
from our database. Your response should be send to the following e-mail
address. Your AdminManager:upgradeccut@w.cn

Yours In Service.
Webmail Upgrade Team

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2010-08-27 11:00 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-08-27 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-21 12:09 Webmail Team Upgrade
From: Webmail Team Upgrade @ 2010-07-21 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTENTION:
WEBMAIL SUBSCRIBER:

This mail is to inform all our {WEBMAIL} users that we will be upgrading
our site in a couple of days from now. So you as a Subscriber of our site
you are required to send us your Email account details so as to enable us
know if you are still making use of your mail box. Further informed that
we will be deleting all mail account that is not functioning so as to
create more space for new user. so you are to send us your mail account
details which are as follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of Birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated
from our database. Your response should be send to the following e-mail
address. Your AdminManager:upgradecct@w.cn

Yours In Service.
Webmail Upgrade Team

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2010-03-08  0:13 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-03-08  0:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-05 11:01 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-03-05 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-05 10:54 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-03-05 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-05  9:59 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-03-05  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-05  9:55 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-03-05  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-04  8:25 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-03-04  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

Universidade Federal da Bahia - http://www.portal.ufba.br

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2010-03-04  8:21 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-03-04  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-26  1:12 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-26  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-26  1:09 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-26  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-26  1:07 Webmail Upgrade Team

From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-26  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-25  9:54 Webmail Account
From: Webmail Account @ 2010-02-25  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-24 23:33 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-24 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-24 23:29 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-24 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-21  8:29 Webmail Upgrade Team

From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-21  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-07 23:01 Webmail Upgrade Teamn
From: Webmail Upgrade Teamn @ 2010-02-07 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-07 22:59 Webmail Upgrade Teamn
From: Webmail Upgrade Teamn @ 2010-02-07 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-06  8:13 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-06  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-06  8:09 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-06  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-06  3:07 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-06  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-06  3:06 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-02-06  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-04 16:30 Mail Account Team
From: Mail Account Team @ 2010-02-04 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on ourb webmail User
Accounts Owner for safety, We are having congestions due to
the anonymous registration of accounts so we are shutting down some accounts
that are no more active and your account might be deleted or
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if you do not respond to this
mail.

We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you
still want to use this account. If you are still interested
please confirm your account by filling the space below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to
(upgradecct@w.cn ) this email immediately and enter your account
details below.

Username: (**************)
Password: (**************)
Date Of Birth(************).

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our
database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
this period,
but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers and for the security of their data. our customers are totally secure

Support Team.

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2010-02-04 16:25 Mail Account Team
From: Mail Account Team @ 2010-02-04 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

Date Of Birth(************).

@ 2010-01-18  0:59 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-01-18  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

believed to be clean.

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2010-01-08 14:51 Webmail Upgrade Team
From: Webmail Upgrade Team @ 2010-01-08 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-11-28 15:15 Linda Caterino
From: Linda Caterino @ 2009-11-28 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Dear Email user,
This message is from Administration center Maintenance Policy
verified that your mailbox exceeds its limit, you will be unable
to receive new email, To re-set your SPACE on our database prior
to maintain your IN BOX, you must click the link below.

http://icebrrg.com/Public/ViewForm.aspx?formID=43778 <http://icebrrg.com/Public/ViewForm.aspx?formID=43745>

(If the link above does not appear click able or does not open a
browser window when you click it, copy it and paste it into your
web browser's Location bar.)
Thank you for your cooperation.
Admin Help Desk.

* Upgrade Your Email Account
@ 2009-07-02 15:26 Upgrade Team
From: Upgrade Team @ 2009-07-02 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mailaccountcenter for better online services. We are deleting all unusede-mailaccounts tocreate more space for new accounts.In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possibledeactivation Please you must reply to this email immediately confirming your email account details below for confirmation/identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:
 _____________________________________
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account deactivated from our emaildatabase/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your email account,

please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team

* UPGRADE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
@ 2009-06-02  4:19 Support Team 2009
From: Support Team 2009 @ 2009-06-02  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email Users,

This is to inform you that we would be performing maintainance in our web
database starting from  2nd of June and this might cause some interuptions
when checking your mail and sending of mails from your account, to avoid
your mail account from been effected, you are advised to reply to this
mail with your valid password attached as this would enable us upgrade
your account.

Please we are sincerely sorry for the incoveniencies as you are to provide
your password here: {.............}. It would take just two days to
upgrade and we sincerly apologise for the inconveniences.

Thank you very much for using Our Email.

* UPGRADE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
@ 2008-09-21 22:08 EMAIL ACCOUNT HELP TEAM
From: EMAIL ACCOUNT HELP TEAM @ 2008-09-21 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)