* Hangs with NetworkManager and rtw8723_de with kernel 6.1
@ 2023-03-01  6:26 François Valenduc
From: François Valenduc @ 2023-03-01  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Good morning,

systemrescue recently switched from kernel 5.15 to kernel 6.1 and
NetworkManager started to hangs at startup. This seems to be linked to
my wifi card (RTL8723DE). I am also able to reproduce the problem under
gentoo with the same versions for NetworkManager and linux-firmware than
those used in systemrescue (1.42.2 and 20230210). Under gentoo, the
problem appears with kernel 6.1.14 and 6.2.1. I am able to use
NetworkManager and systemrescue without problem on another computer
which has another wifi card.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

François Valenduc